Movement...?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Where do u normally feel baby move?? i could swear i have just felt baby move under where my tummy button it! was soo mad lol! it was like something just flipped in my tummy, kinda like when u get a twitch!! it deffo wasnt gas, its still going now.. keep feeling it then it stops then again.. last seconds.... is this right??? xx

is it your 1st pregnancy? its rare to feel it this early in first preganancy but is possible for 2nd.
xx

i have been pregnant 4 times but lost my other pregnancies... this is first proper pregnancy? xxx p.s. sonographer said from about 13 weeks i might feel flutters xxx

congrats then hun its probably bubs!! its so exciting isnt it! before you know it he/she will be doing somersaults in your tummy! i really missed that feeling cant wait to feel it again
xx

hehe thanks hunny!!! it was weird thats why i thought i would post cause i have had a lot of windy pains but this was so different and made me jump lol its was like something done a flip inside me... just under tummy button... but then i thought maybe thats a bit high? lol i aint a clue where my uterus is now lol xxx

I felt my first at 11 weeks, it all depends how in tune you are I guess, with your body etc. My second I can't remember, but it was simialr timing and I always say it's like when you have a trapped nerve in your eye but the same senstaion in your tummy.

It sure sounds like it too me hun! Enjoy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks shinning star thats exactly waht it was like!! when u get a twitchy eye kinda thing but in my tummy!! wow it feels great to think it was baby! lol xxx

awwwee.. i can't wait to feel my baby..

I've never felt a baby kick before. :(

I SWEAR I have been feeling movement lately! You know how your tummy feels when you are on a rollercoaster and it drops suddenly? It was almost just like that. It felt like something had just rolled over inside of me! And when I was laying in bed the other night it felt like something thumped on the inside of my tummy about two inches below my belly button, but I'm not sure my uterus is that high yet. I don't know, maybe I'm imagining it. It feels nothing like gas...

When I first found out I was pregnant, I thought I was further along than I was and really thought I was feeling the baby move.. I had never felt gas that felt like what I was feeling.. it felt like a fish flopping around in my lower belly halfway between my pelvic bone and my naval. It would get pretty violent sometimes and I could actually SEE the movement. When I had my ultrasound I found I was only 4 or 5 weeks along so it WAS gas or something churning in my belly the whole time.

The first movements do feel a lot like gas though so at first it's hard to tell the difference until they start trying to stretch out and give you no doubt it's them. Also, at first it will be pretty subtle and gradually get stronger as the baby gets bigger.

It certainly could be your little one!!!!

Over in 2nd tri - most folk are not feeling baby til about 20wks - there are a few who feel earlier though.

I just felt mine at 19wks and it is still really low- just above the hairline - still about 5 inches below tummy button. At 12 or 13 wks it is still really low down - if you have felt something just a couple inches below belly button I would say thats too high-you are looking to feel movement way below there.

I guess everyone is different and it could be bubs. Enjoy :flower: and see you over in 2nd tri very soon - come over at 13wks - as that when it says 2nd tri starts in my book!! You will all be made very welcome

This my 4th pregnancy and wil be my 2nd child
with my daughter i didnt feel her until after my 20th wk
this time i felt baby 4-5 nights ago, nothing much since at all
x

tootsy I couldnt help but see - where has the time gone! Cant believe you're 12 weeks!

haha sb22 i know its flown hasnt it!!!!!! hows little alex doing hunny?? im always thinking about you guys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->