Movement?

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hiya ladies!
Just wondering is it possible to feel some movement this early? For the past few days I have been feeling this heartbeat type of movement in my lower left side down low (have had most my cramps in my left side) it's really hard to describe it's like a heartbeat but not consistent and I only feel it every now and again and only when I'm sat doing nothing or laying in bed. And this being baby #3 I know it's not gas! Xx

Everything I've ever read from places like American Pregnancy Assoc , says it would be impossible to feel movement during 1st tri bc the baby is way too small. Having said that, and even tho I don't believe movement can be felt this early, I've seen other women report that they have felt movement early. (on this site)

Oh I didn't see how far alont you were, yes it's very possible it can be movement. My first movement felt like a flutter and I was about 14 weeks with my first and a little earlier with my second and I can't remember my 3rd.

Yes I think it could be. I had full on rolls from one side to the other at 15/16 weeks with my first so it's definitely possible.
Xx

I could swear I am too. And there are times I know it's gas because soon, pop :) but others, especially when i'm in bed and everything is quiet, it really feels like movement. I just try to "ignore" it and know that soon, very soon, i won't be wondering anymore if it is or not.

at 12 weeks and with 2nd or 3rd 4th ect babies yes i think so as you know what your looking for. I am 12 weeks and swear i can feel something, and is my 3rd so know what to look for. baby maybe small but it is moving lots in there so yeah dont see why its not possible!

I keep feeling little flutters,almost like a tickley muscle spasm. So yes totally possible xx

Yep deffo! How exciting! I got pops with my first at 12-13w. Second it was later as he had an anterior placenta :flower:

If we can feel ovulation and implantation then why wouldn't we be able to feel other things? I can't feel anything yet but I'm barely over the 8w mark.

I'd say you're not crazy love ;) Baby may be small, but they start thrashing around by 7 weeks. Since you've had other little ones, you would certainly know what is gas, what isn't and what bub feels like! Pretty soon, you won't be able to question it :hugs:

I thought I might have felt something tonight...faint fluttery feeling down low. Coulda just been my imagination but...maybe not. ;)

I had an anterior placenta with my first and felt flutters with him at 16 weeks, i thought i felt him at 10 weeks but shrugged it off as being too early (it was different to the gas popping i'd felt)

I've been feeling flutters since last week which i have shrugged off as too early as i'm not sure if the baby even has arms and legs :shrug: doesn't feel like gas though and only happens when my legs are squashed up against my belly :shrug:

I'd say it was definitely possible. I felt my second at 14 weeks xx

I would bet what you're feeling is the baby. It would be a tough call if this were your 1st, but you really will feel movement earlier with subsequent pregnancies. And that baby is about the size of peach right now, so I would guess that yeah, you're probably feeling him/her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->