Movement!!

Emilylove13

Reaction score
Ok this is a little crazy, but this is my second pregnancy and I've been feeling movement for maybe a week. Feels like baby is flipping around maybe. I'm 13+3 today. Seems like baby is active in the evening. I even pressed where I find the heartbeat with my doppler and felt the movement immediately (that's where I've felt it all along)! I wasn't totally sure it was the baby until tonight when it reacted to the pressure on my abdomen. Sorry, I'm just excited :) Can't wait to feel big kicks, etc.

That's exciting! This is my second as well and I felt movement early on, however it stopped around 14 weeks so I think I have an anterior placenta because the movement I do feel now is super low and rare.

This is funny because I've been saying the exact same to my husband today! I've felt some fizzing and the feeling like there is a goldfish in there! I thought it might be too early but was sure it was baby!

I had definitely baby movements around 13-14 weeks. Some of it was gas and bloating as I was prettty round early on, but as the movements got stronger, I could associate them to what I was feeling around those weeks. They say you can feel 2nd + babies earlier on, if this is not your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->