movement

starlight1

Reaction score
how far on where you when you felt movement?
i am 18 weeks on monday and i havent felt any movement yet i dont think i now everything is ok because i have just been to my midwife and i heard it onher machine but i was wondering when you felt it with your first? xxxx

I am 18 weeks tomorrow and have only just started feeling things hun. I was beginning to worry too its natural!
Mine seems to be most active in the evening i guess when im sitting or laying quietly. Its still very light so would easily be missed but after 2 nights in a row of the same feeling im sure thats it now.
Its really hard to describe, does feel like popping as other people say i guess.

It will happen soon enough for you, im desperate to be able to feel something from the outside now! My Hubby puts his ear to my belly and can hear what he thinks is movement etc on the inside :) xx

can take anywhere up to 24 weeks before you feel the baby most ppl are around 18 wks my 1st was 21wks and my second was 19 wks, this one was 18wks and 6days and even then the baby never started to move constantly untill a few days ago. its all natural to worry. i did with my 1st as i had previously miscarried so when she didnt move i was straight to hospital. they dont mind but at same time you feel daft. your scan should be soon. and youve heard babys heartbeat so dont worry your self too much youll only make the thoughts worse x

i was just over 20 weeks when i thought i felt something.... wasnt too sure. But now i feel everyday i know it was baba when i was around 20 weeks :)

Alot of ladies have gone past 20 weeks with no movements yet so dont worry xx

i felt little flixs at 17 and half weeks..but never felt them till after 20 weeks with my other 3

With my DD kacey i didnt feel anything till 19 weeks this time i have been feeling something since before 14 weeks. Its every so strange cause i keep thinking how did i miss that last time as there is no mistaking it. When you dont no what movment feels like then you wont believe it till its strong. Most people feel something between 18-22 weeks.

I still haven't felt anything, I heard hb last week so not worried, I should hear it again Tues when I see mw next.
If you have anterior placenta this can affect how soon you feel bubs too.

Edit: I did feel bubble like feeling @ 13 weeks, which was unsual, nothing since

I was surprised to start feeling little kicks just before 17 weeks. Now I feel them quite often.

this is my first and is started feeling movement between 14-15 weeks. 16 weeks i felt kicks, 17 weeks OH was able to feel from resting his hand on my tummy, and now at 18 weeks i can occasionally SEE the kicks if they're good strong ones. i cringe to think if i can feel it this strongly already, how painful is it going to be for me later? lol :)

I felt what I can only describe as bubbles when I was 15, close to 16 weeks. I thought they might be LO but wasn't sure, thought they might have just been gas. They did seem to happen most often between 9PM and 12AM though, so once I figured that out, I was fairly sure it was her. I wasn't 100% certain I had felt her until I was almost 20 weeks. Then it went back to just bubbles here and there until late in week 21, and now she never stops moving lol. I too worry that I'm going to be in agony in third tri if she hurts me so much now!

I felt little muffled jabs this morning fr the first time! I'm 17w5d. It felt so good but as stopped now :(

This is my first and I'm a plus size mumma 16+ and I thought I felt movement from week18, but nothing I could be sure of. I'm now 22+4 and only this last week have had definate movements...even hubby can feel now and I saw tummy wriggle last night too!

Just try not to panic and know it can take some time to feel proper movements! xxx

I felt tiny little ripples etc. at about 16-17 weeks but couldn't be sure whether it was baby. Suddenly, at 19wks plus 1 day I was sitting at work and baby gave an almighty kick. From then on I have felt her wriggling and kicking lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->