Movements not as strong?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed that baby's movements weren't as strong. I can still feel her moving but it feels like she's moved to the back.. If that's still possible?

This morning she's quiet but has got hiccups. I'm thinking she is probably still asleep but I have felt her moving twice in 45 mins.

I'm sure all is fine and she probably doesn't have as much room to move around now she is getting bigger, is it worth a call to the maternity unit do you think? I don't want to pester them unnecessarily

Never feel like you are pestering them unnecessarily. If you feel baby's movements have changed please do give them a call. They would always always rather people came in and were reassured than sat at home worrying.
I'm sure like you say everything is totally fine but it is definitely worth getting checked xx

Thanks hun, baby is definitely moving a lot more since I got back from the school run. I'm going to see how I get on this morning

She's been kicking away today. I suppose some days she's just quieter than others :)

I used to completely freak myself out when baby would be going crazy one day and the next day was a lot quieter,I got told that it is normal to have a quieter day as long as u have felt them enough to be normal for u,so if they have a pattern (mine was always after 4pm) so I’d panic all day but kick counts were always plenty at that time xx

Thank you, I remember when I was pregnant with DS I ended up going to hospital about 4 times with reduced movements because I used to panic and that contributed to me being induced at 37 weeks. I really don't want to be induced this time around if I can avoid it. Little Miss seems to be more active at night when I'm relaxing.

I've been more active during the day since DS has gone back to school so she probably is moving just as much and I'm probably not noticing as much :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->