Movements stronger on some days more than others?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I’m 20 weeks with my 2nd and have been feeling movement for just over a week. A couple of days ago hubby even felt baby kicking by putting his hand on my stomach.

Yesterday I could feel the kicking but not as strong as i had been feeling so i started to panic last night.

This morning baby has been kicking strong again at times but other times I can only feel the kicks slightly.

Is this normal? I’m thinking its probably something to do with where abouts she is positioned at the time but I have anxiety at the best of times.

Just when I think to myself that maybe i should call the midwife, baby gives me a big kick to reassure me so I don’t know what to think!

At this stage of pregnancy it probably depends on what position baby is in as they can move and you will feel movements differently. :)

Totally normal! Some days you might feel barely anything & others baby kicking up a storm.

Thank you ladies, I did think as much but can't help worrying!

I had this until this week at 24 weeks and I'm feeling the baby much more regularly now. Sending love. But if you are worried, trust your intuition and always call.x

Thabks hun, she has been kicking a lot more, usually just before I go to bed and when I first wake up in the morning and then a few kicks inbetween :) it's so reasurring to feel the little kicks :cloud9:

That's great you've been feeling more movements :)

Thank you :) some days I do feel more than others but I think if I'm in the middle of cleaning or something then I'm less likely to notice if that makes sense

It’s been like this for me as well. I think it’s because they still have the room to switch positions a lot so it can make movements a bit harder to feel at times. I always get a bit worried and then baby moves again and it’s all okay!

That's exactly how I've been jelly! Yesterday I didn't feel many movements and then during the night she was kicking away and it woke me up :p I think it definitely must depend on the position she is in but it doesn't make me worry any less on the quieter days. I'm a born worrier haha :lol:

I’m exhausted from all the movement the last couple of days since baby changed position again. I feel like this baby never sleeps! I’ll take that over worrying all the time on the quiet days though!

My baby certainly seems to be more active at night too, she even woke me up a couple of times the other night with all the wriggling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->