Movements...

Catmumof4

Reaction score
Hi all iv been feeling tiny flutters for a few weeks now but it's all suddenly stopped, I'm not feeling any pain and no bleeding? Could it be because it's higher?

Babies movements are so irregular right now - you can feel flutters one day and then nothing for weeks. Things should get more regular soon! My midwife said not to expect consistent movements until 24 weeks, but personally I could feel regular (daily) movements by 20/21 weeks

I went in to hospital for this at 18 weeks and they said the same to me as what PP said ^^^ . Try not to worry its normal :)

Unfortunately the babies movements are so unreliable this early. I have a Doppler so I can listen to the babies heartbeat for a minute everyday. (Sometimes I forget to listen cause I get busy) just a peace of mind thing for me.

Ah thank u all its good to know I'm not the only one that has happened to! Xx

This happened to me and I've just started to feel them again. I attributed it to the baby moving up in my abdomen, because I used to feel him down low and now it's in between my belly button and pubic bone. My uterus already reaches my belly button lol.

I was feeling flutters at 11 weeks pretty low. They stopped around 15-19 weeks. Now I'm 21 weeks, I feel her pretty high and regularly. Yesterday was the first time I felt her kicking my hand, just above my belly button which is higher than i expected it to be :)
I was told babies don't get much of a reliable pattern until 24 weeks, and by then it'll be pretty obvious kicks :)

Depends on ypur placenta position too as i can only just about make out kicks but have felt shifting movements for a while its completly normal until 25 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->