movements

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
hi girls, i'm quite worried, the baby has been really quiet today!!
have only felt her about 3 times! is this normal? does this mean she is ok and just having a quiet day?
god its worrying me :cry:

Mine has days where she's quieter than normal... then other days she wont stop! Try having a really cold and sweet drink and lying on your side to get her to move... Hope she wriggles for you soon :) I just noticed, yours is an Evie too! Evie's kick ass!!!

May be having a quiet day hon, but befoer you go anywhere to get checked, if you can drink two cold glasse of water and sit somewhere quiet for about 30 minutes with nothing else going on around you.

Sure you'll feel plenty as you'll have your mind totally on that, if not then wont do any harm to go get checked, will give you peace of mind if nothing else x x

if you are at all worried phone nhs 24 or the 24 hr helpline for your midwife or give your midwife a phone tomorrow.

They say 10 movements in a 12 hour period is normal. At least you have felt baby move today which is a positive in this :) let us know how it goes...

My baby is really lazy, only feel her a few times a day, plus I have an anterior placenta, so dont feel as much movement as other mums, but this is normal for her. If this is really out of the ordinary for your little one then id give the midwife a call, especially if you are worried, otherwise have a sugary dri nk and see if you can get her to liven up and give you a few good kicks. xx

Maybe she has been growing and is sleeping a bit more today...I would ring your midwife in the morning to check, put your mind at rest:hugs:

Quiet days can be so nerve racking! I'm sure your LO is fine, but call your doc/midwife just to put your mind at rest...

:hug:If it makes you feel any better, ever since I have been able to feel my baby moving, he has had quiet days. And yes, I still worry about it every time! Usually I find if I eat something sweet and sit quietly, or start poking/prodding/massaging my bump, he'll begin to wiggle around. It's just that sometimes I think babies tire themselves out!

If you're really very worried, though, make sure to call your midwife and get it checked out, if only for your peace of mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->