Moving House!

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
We'll as some of you may know, OH and I have been living in a tiny rubbish flat for some time, due to having no money with me being at uni.

Buttt...I finish in a month, and we have been looking for a two bedroom place. We have looked at some many rubbish and god-awful places, but then we found this lovely lovely one! It is actually three bedrooms rather than two, but the same price!

The third bedroom is quite small, so it's going to be an office for us, and it has a new fitted kitchen with a big sink and a lovely new bathroom with a power shower and heated towel rail!!

We'll, we literally got out of the viewing and ran to the Estate Agents, and cut a long story short, we have been accepted!! I've had to clear my savings (and overdrafts!) to make the deposit, but we have it, and are moving in next month!

So EXCITED! we love it! As if life wasnt busy enough with my degree, work, and the wedding, we are moving too! And OH said - "That will be babies room"

:happydance:

So pleased for you!!! wont be long now till everything clickes into place.

Congratulations hun! thats so cool
:happydance:
you going to be busy busy busy x

Oh that is wonderful news sweetheart!!! Have you a link on Rightmove or anything so we can see some piccies?

It is all going to work out beautifully for you, I just know it :hugs:

xxx

That's so exciting! Hope it all goes well.

Hooray! So pleased for ya hun, good luck with the move :D xx

Thanks so so much girls :D

Have you a link on Rightmove or anything so we can see some piccies?

I do, but I've just clicked on it and it came up with this;

Sorry
Property is currently not on the market
Howards Estate Agents, Great Yarmouth have removed this property as it may now be sold, under offer or temporarily withdrawn from the market

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->