Moving in!!! :)

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I've been lurking and decides I should officially move to 2nd tri! I'll be 14 weeks tmrw!! 😍 it's just unbelievable!

This is my first sticky bean...I've had numerous chemicals and was thinking something was wrong with me. In late August I got into a car accident and then a month later learned I'm pregnant. The test this time was shockingly dark, compared to my super faint chemicals. Then 2 days after my bfp I started vomiting daily...more than 5 times a day. At 8 weeks I was so sick (literally) of being sick, I couldn't keep anything down and my OH brought me to the ER for fluids. I was then diagnosed with Hypermesis. I KNEW being that sick every day was not normal!!!
So I've been on Diclegis (B6/Unisom) since then and now just nauseated and occasional vomiting. I'm also dead tired, more so the last few weeks!!
I've not really put on any weight as I've been so sick...it does fluctuate about 3-5 lbs though so seems I'm gaining but then I'm down...I definitely have a nice bump started tho!! :) 😍We find out gender this week as I got genetic testing done last week!! I'm thinking boy but have no preference. I know OH really wants a boy. Everyone else thinks girl! We'll see!! :)

Sorry for the essay, lol, I'm so excited to be here!! Due May 28th or so.

Welcome to second tri. Sounds like your baby is certainly giving you the full pregnancy experience lol. Hope you have a healthy and happy 26 weeks.

:flower: Nice to meet you! Hope things will be easier for you from here on out. It sounds like you've had an unusually rough time.

Congratulations! You've certainly been on quite the ride so far. :)
Welcome to second tri and I hope that you feel better soon!
Every week is one step closer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->