Moving On Over !!

Emski51

Reaction score
Morning Ladies

Just though I would say hello :wave: and introduce myself I have to admit I have just hit 27 weeks and its all of a sudden hit me that in roughly 12 weeks I will be a mum this is my first and I feel so weepy anything is setting me off crying.

The pregnancy so far has been pretty simple and easy.

Welcome! I'm glad you have had an easy pregnancy so far. I hope that continues!

Welcome to 3rd trimester. You'll love the ladies here...very helpful :flower::flower:

Welcome, I will also be a first time mother and as my excitement and anticipation grows so too do my emotions and nerves. I am sure once he is here everything will fall into place, but stepping into unknown territory is a big deal!

Hey. :hi:

Exciting moving over isn't , and definitely makes you realise how close you are to finally meeting them , sounds like you've had a fab pregnancy .

Loads of good luck wishes

:flower:

Congrats & welcome to 3rd tri. I hope the final stretch will be just as easy as it's been so far :flower:

Welcome! It's pretty fun over here, lots of cute baby pics to check out :)

I think a lot of us are emotional. In my app on my phone around 28 weeks it said you're in the final stretch and I cried. Lol possibly from the thought of finally holding her or possibly because it's just what I do now hehe.

Thanks for all the lovely messages its made me feel a lot better I think the whole time you have ages to go it seems less real then things start creeping up on you like OMG I only have 6 and a half weeks left of work and I will have a baby in a matter of months !

I'm 28 weeks and WOW, my hormones have gone utterly crazy. I weep so much now. Over such stupid things, like my partner not being with me (we live apart for financial reasons) or going to my first parenting class or being in love with my cats - so many silly things set me off! Glad I'm not the only one!

I hope your pregnancy continues to be regular and good! <3

Glad I am not the only one who seems to have to turned to an emotional mess !!

Hi emski. Remember ya from those 7 months ago :) and here you are! Hope the home stretch is smooth for ya! ( it isn't for me and it might as well be for SOMEONE!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->