Moving over here

AF came roaring in at the start of my shift this morning at 7 am. A lot more discomfort this cycle than I've had the last few

Maybe that’s a good sign? Things are getting leveled out and on track? I hope it eases up quickly for you though! I know how miserable periods can be!

well ended up in the ER last night due to sharp pain. I have a hemorrhagic cyst. prescribed some meds to help me through the next few days. I'm exhausted.

Hi ladies! :hi:

Can I please join in your thread?? My partner and I are not waiting to try for a baby, but we aren't officially trying, but not preventing it from happening. We are easy going about it at the moment and if it happens to will be a lovely surprise for us!!

Not sure how long until we seriously decide to plan, and also I suffer with PCOS and weight gain too so it wont be a simple process, I have decided to wake my account up again to read threads and chat to others in similar situations to myself, which I felt helped a great deal last time for me with so many lovely and supportive ladies!! Hopefully I can make some bubbies online here for emotional support and friendships :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->