Moving over here

I just want Christmas to be over. The entire month of December has a recurring theme of sucking and I'm just not in the mood to celebrate the holiday the last few years which makes me feel so bad for my son. Just going to try and push through making sure he has a great Holiday

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs:

So sorry FLA!

USA, we seem to be due the same date? August 24th for me at least :)

That’s awesome! I have an appointment the 7th so hopefully have an ultrasound then

That’s awesome! I have an appointment the 7th so hopefully have an ultrasound then
I'm hoping to get an ultrasound at my appointment the 10th! :) Otherwise I'll have to wait until the 12w scan, but that's not too far away. I'm surprisingly chill so far ;)

I cannot figure out my cycle.

AF arrived 4 am on the 23rd.
By evening of the 24th I wasn't having anymore bleeding. it'd only been light to medium with very little clotting up to that point.
Zero bleeding on the 25th (Merry Christmas to me I suppose). I took a test due to the short AF and it was negative.
Then on the 26th I started having pink spotting.
27th brown and pink spotting in the morning then nothing all day
Now this morning I'm having more red/pink spotting.

Alright USAF tell me how you revealed!

we gave an ornament to both sets of parents and it had each of our names on a stocking and the last said Aug 2020. The rest of the family we put Noah in a shirt that said “promoted to big brother” and showed them.

I hope your cycles straighten out soon! I know you haven’t been feeling well on top of it either and it all just makes things miserable

How cute

Thanks ladies.

yeah one of these days I'll get in to what is going on.. but for now I'm still trying to process it.

still spotting red but only when I wipe after using the restroom.

Thanks. I'm passing small gelatinous globs at times too. might hit up the dollar store tomorrow for a few cheap tests just because

After 3 weeks of run around I FINALLY have my next set of injections scheduled.

On Jan 8th I will have sedation for my next set of 6 to 8 shots in my lower back (think small of the back).

Woohoo.. except that's my projected O-day. But...I think my tracker is off and I'm more likely to actually O on the 6th as my CM went from spotting, to watery, to creamy all in 24 hours and I've been at creamy for the last 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->