Moving over here

USAFWife319

Reaction score
Hubs and I have gone from WTT to NTNP. I asked if he wanted me to stop tracking and he said he figured I would. How can I do that?! I’m too ocd about it and track my symptoms lol. Ovulation set for the 5th

I'm still WTT, probably be 2 years from now. Can I still join you?

Sure!! I’m pretty sure we used to chat when we were pregnant before :)

Here as part of your cheering section hun. Yay for NTNP!!! Errrr...not preventing ;)

lots and lots of pixie dust and NTNP turns into a positive HPT quickly

Thanks y’all!! I just want this week to hurry and pass :sex: I literally text him today and said “Noah’s getting too big! :sad2:Get a baby in me now!”

Well my opks have been weird this time. Monday morning I got a huge positive with my fmu. Thought it seemed odd since it shouldn’t happen for another like 8-10 days so I took another and it was negative. Well since then they’ve only gotten lighter as far as the test line. Tuesday is supposed to be ovulation day but they seem to be super negative and not getting any darker.

Anyone have crazy symptoms before ovulation? I swear I’m freezing and I could sleep all day if allowed

I hope your OPKs start cooperating. Seeing as I could never pinpoint exact ovulation before starting the trigger shot I'm no help. But I hope it all is a good sign of nice strong eggs ready for fertilization

Thank you! This morning was negative too. I’m cramping some today too

I'm sorry it was negative. There is still time yet. Fingers crossed :)

Well I got my positive opk this morning but hubs and I got into an argument Yesterday so who knows. He made the comment about me going back on bc again or tracking. I haven’t stopped tracking so I don’t know

So sorry for the bad timing with arguing and positive opk... Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out :)

I'm still at WTT, but we use the pull out method when I'm in my fertile window and otherwise no protection at all so I'm almost here ;) I think I'm ovulating today, but only my temperature tomorrow will tell. If I am ovulating already it's a lot earlier than usual and puts me in "risk" of getting pregnant since we bd three days ago without any protection at all. Really hoping for another baby but DH would prefer a little bigger age gap (have a baby that turns one in December :-= )

So sorry for the bad timing with arguing and positive opk... Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out :)

I'm still at WTT, but we use the pull out method when I'm in my fertile window and otherwise no protection at all so I'm almost here ;) I think I'm ovulating today, but only my temperature tomorrow will tell. If I am ovulating already it's a lot earlier than usual and puts me in "risk" of getting pregnant since we bd three days ago without any protection at all. Really hoping for another baby but DH would prefer a little bigger age gap (have a baby that turns one in December :-= )

My positive was 2 days earlier than my tracker said but I’ve felt like I was going to soon. It’s crazy how our bodies do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->