moving while prego

ajksand

Reaction score
WE are moving on Saturday and we have found a few people to help load everything but i feel like i am totally worthless in this move. I have always been one to help my hubby get everything done and make sure it is done right & this time i am only going to be able to supervise... So very hard for me especially since i am a little bit controlling when it comes to certain things... hope i can survive this move with my sanity

I'll be moving 6 months pregnant, we have removers though so won't be expected to do anything too much, hoping I can pack and unpack as normal though, I don't see why not.

Yep I'm moving next month! I know how you feel, I wish I could lift stuff and move things around!
My hubby is really good and I know he won't mind moving things a hundred times till I'm happy but I will have to sit on my hands not to help!

I moved when I was 5 weeks pregnant right after a miscarriage. So I was really only worried about lifting to much. We had people to help us. I just found it easier to let them bring all the stuff into the new place and I was start taking things out of boxes and putting it away. I too, like to be in control so it was nice to just make a place for everything as the boxes came.

I think i have it all set up and ready to go, have my hubby plus 3 other men to help load everything plus 2-3 women to help with the smaller stuff. I think i am just about ready to get this move started and for sure ready for it to be over with:)

We are moving 5 hours away when ill be 36 weeks pregnant! Not looking forward to that!!

Em xxx

I moved on the 2 nd November and LO was due 25th! Man it was stressful because I felt USELESS!! I have some lovely family and friends who helped us but my general job was to unpack boxes when they were put in the right room! Oh and making endless cups of tea! It's hard to watch other people move ur stuff into ur house but atleast u get out of all the heavy lifting!

To see the positives.....who's excited to get moving to start nesting?! So excited to set our newest little man's bedroom up :)

i moved at 30 weeks pregnant. WITH a 18month old and 450miles away :wacko:
i packed the whole house and moved all the boxes. i know i shouldnt have but couldnt help myself

To see the positives.....who's excited to get moving to start nesting?! So excited to set our newest little man's bedroom up :)

Yes that's what I'm most excited about!! Have got a ton of baby stuff waiting for the move and I can't wait to get it all set up! X

I am super excited to get this move done dh and i have had to live in separate towns since oct 12 because of work. he has been staying with his mom. Waiting for our house to be ready to move in has seemed like the longest time ever. now just a few more days and we will b in our own home again:happydance: now our daughter is not happy about the new house because she will now have to share a room with her new sibling until we add on a room in the next yr or so & i am sure that is not going to be to much fun for her since they will b 10 years apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->