Mozart...

S

Serene123

Everyone is starting to think I'm mad. Whenever they walk into a room where Caitlyn is, I have Baby Einstein classical music playing! It's only on in the background but I find it quite calming. Don't know exactly what it does for Caitlyn but it's supposed to be good for babies, right?

yeah its supposed to make them clever ;)

I loooooove Mozart, though I love classical music.

I played the flute and did opera as a kid (something the Merthyr Tydfil midwives found out to their own peril when I was in labour :lol:)

:rofl: I like it and so does she but it drives everyone else mad!

ooh i love classical music, really really chills me out in the bath and when im stressed, listen to classic fm thats always calming! Classical music is supposed increase their brain functioning, and enlarge their capacity for learning through classical music.

it def has an effect- I'm a musician myself. When I was little my parents used to play lots of jazz and reggae music- I'm a trumpeter now!!

When I was in labour I had music on the whole time, Chloe actually arrived to the sound track of the piano. A sure fire way to calm her down now- play piano music!!! I cant prove its not a coincidence but I'm sure theres something in it

Cant do her any harm!!! Its better than you having gansta rap on!!!!

People think I'm crazy too... We've got an Ipod for Josh with baby mozart music and some other kids songs and It plays in his bedroom when he plays during the day and when he naps.

We either have McFly, Iron Maiden or Disney songs on for Seth lol I can't bear classical music, it gives me a headache

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->