MRI Scan Picture

BabyB2

Reaction score
Had an MRI scan today as part of a fetal growth study and thought I'd share one of the images with you! I have rotated it 180 degrees (he is head down)

Attachments

• T2_pelvis_4mm.jpg
    T2_pelvis_4mm.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 51
WOW! How amazing is that...just blows my mind!

I actually have 28 of these images on disc that are cross sectional slices through my bump from front to back. They're amazing! I feel very lucky to have such interesting pictures to show him when he's older!:happydance:

How come you've had the MRI?
Gosh I bet they are amazing pictures - I am amazed by the 4D ones but that cross section is just unreal.

Definitely amazing pics to show him in a few years!

That is really cool! And so clear! You don't get to see scans like this very often, thank you for sharing!

I had the MRI as part of a study I'm taking part in. They are trying to generate enough data to prepare new fetal growth charts as the ones currently used are about 20 years old. This has involved having an ultrasound once a month which I get 3D pictures from, but then to get more detailed/accurate views they are offering an MRI scan late in pregnancy too. It has been lovely to see my little boy so frequently, not to mention reassuring that all is well. Especially as I always get a thorough obs check too!
How come you've had the MRI?
Gosh I bet they are amazing pictures - I am amazed by the 4D ones but that cross section is just unreal.

Definitely amazing pics to show him in a few years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->