Mrs. Lucky isn't so lucky anymore!!!

PrEgSeCoNdJoY

Reaction score
Well to no avail I started with the morning sickness this morning!!! It is just as awful as i remember with Valerie!! It happened just when i thought i was in the clear!!! :dohh:

Becky's has nausea every day and about 5 times a day since last Wednesday, been bent over the toilet but nothing so far.... Us blokes do have it easy!

okk becky just wait till next week you will be joining me!!! :hugs: hope you don't have to but it sounds inevitable!!

I have recently joined you as well. I had nausea for a week then started with the vomiting over the weekend. Not very awesome.

I had no morning sickness with James. So i was very unprepared for this. I get dizzy, then throw up, then a headache. I hope that we feel better soon

I am so nauseous right now!

I am joining the m/s but in the evening camp!! Bleurgh!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am suffering too. Forgot how crap I felt with DS... I am actually vomiting several times a day......:cry:
Hopefully it is gonna pass soon. With DS I was sick till about 20 weeks, really hope that this time it is gonna go away quicker.

It's a healthy sign although I was one of the lucky ones :blush: and I have a healthy one in there!!!! Sorry you feel like poo ladies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->