MrsMummys Christmas journal!

Oh yes I saw that somewhere on facebook only a few days ago! Ill post it here if I can find it again!

Oh maybe they are actually doing it again then! Tbh your saving yourself some money by doing it! I don't have Facebook so maybe that's why I've not come across it this year and Instagram isn't the same for things like that lol!

Crash Team Racing for the Nintendo switch arrived today!

Yesterday I ordered the switch along with the game. Looking forward to playing it with the kids!

IMG-20191001-WA0001.jpeg

I'm looking forward to buying that for myself! I loved that game on the PS1 :rofl:

Hoping when I finish work at 4pm there is a new post on your journal woohoo. Good luck lovely hope all goes well

<3

Nintendo Switch arrived today!

DH took DD to town and she decided she would like the games -

Just Dance
Harry Potter lego
Nintendogs (well, thats what it was called back in the day.. Cant remember what its called now!)
And a Pikachu Pokemon one.

Will prob get 2 for Christmas for her then the other 2 for her birthday in February.

Pokemon let's go pikachu is a really good game! I completed it in under a week! Who's the child in this house I'm not sure :rofl:

Pokemon let's go pikachu is a really good game! I completed it in under a week! Who's the child in this house I'm not sure :rofl:
:rofl:

I reckon DH will be doing the same!!!

The kids enjoyed it too! Even though it's technically one player, you can have a second player which you can walk around together and help with battles and stuff, my daughter was player one as she knew what she was doing, my son just wandered around with her helping her fight in battles and he felt like he was really contributing, kept them quiet for hours! :haha:

The kids enjoyed it too! Even though it's technically one player, you can have a second player which you can walk around together and help with battles and stuff, my daughter was player one as she knew what she was doing, my son just wandered around with her helping her fight in battles and he felt like he was really contributing, kept them quiet for hours! :haha:

Oh wow that's amazing!

Iggle Piggle for Finley and The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch book for Lily. Cannot wait to read it with her! We read The Christmasaurus the year before last and she loved it! (So did I!)

Couldn't resist the Iggle Piggle toy.. so cute. Plays a little lullaby too. <3

Screenshot_20191009-153928_Gallery.jpg

Updated DD, DS & DS2 lists on page 1.

Have bought -

Mr potato head
Mrs potato head
Super mario party switch game
Woody & RC remote control car
Crayola art case
Just dance 2019 switch game
Little friends switch game
Create this book 2
Smooth moves sloth

Spent a small fortune but most of those things were on offer so I couldn't leave them!

Bought Disney on Ice tickets for me & DD to have a mummy-daughter day out. Super excited as we never get to do things like that!
I did ask DS if he wanted to go but he said "No, thats princesses and thats for girls" :haha:
Havent decided whether to give DD the tickets for Christmas or her birthday (Feb) as the show isnt until April.... will probably see what shes got for Christmas closer to the day and if I feel like she has plenty I'll keep the tickets for her birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->