MrsMummys Christmas journal!

Final 2 presents for DS1 and DD. could not resist the bear factory combo panda! \\:D/

20191205_183248.jpg 20191205_183227.jpg

Loving all the gifts hun! And your more organised than I am! I've only just out my tree up today, our Elf seems to have got lost on the way from the north pole, and the kids hasn't had anything on the 1st where as I usually get them a little something to open!

How do you do it with 3 kids, honestly, I'm struggling! I've not finished shopping and I haven't started wrapping :rofl: if I dont laugh, I'm gonna cry!

Oh bless you! It's hard going for sure.
I've done it allllllll online where as I'm usually well up for going out to shops, looking around etc.
I wish I'd left our elves in hiding :haha:
They are a PAIN.

I havent started wrapping either. I was planning on leaving it all til Christmas eve .. but im starting to think thats a bit ambitious:haha:
I'm going to get some out tomorrow as its DH's day off.

I'm not feeling very festive this year... i think its because life is just non stop now we have Finley! Hoping when school finishes I can get into the spirit!

Here are Austin and Finley's final stash pics! (Minus Combo Panda for Austin)
I got all Lily's out and forgot to take a photo! :dohh:

Did most of the wrapping for Lily and Austin. Just have Finley's and a few bits that would've poked through/gotten ripped because of the weird shapes. Austins was sooo easy this year. Mostly square boxes. WIN! :happydance:

Also attaching a pic with their wrapping paper. Will post Finleys when I wrap it.

20191206_144027.jpg 20191206_144015.jpg 20191206_144407.jpg 20191206_144357.jpg 20191206_144027.jpg

Oh bless you! It's hard going for sure.
I've done it allllllll online where as I'm usually well up for going out to shops, looking around etc.
I wish I'd left our elves in hiding :haha:
They are a PAIN.

I havent started wrapping either. I was planning on leaving it all til Christmas eve .. but im starting to think thats a bit ambitious:haha:
I'm going to get some out tomorrow as its DH's day off.

I'm not feeling very festive this year... i think its because life is just non stop now we have Finley! Hoping when school finishes I can get into the spirit!

I've done most online this year but now I'm stuck, so I need a walk around the shops for some inspo, but I'm simply just too tired haha!

I've actually booked my cousin for monday evening to come and wrap with me, well I say WITH me, I mean for me while I sit and watch like I do every year :rofl:

On Finleys stash, I see you've bought a few 'That's not my...' books! I seen them at b&ms and one of the books were, 'that's not my baby' and I dont know why, it kind of freaked me out, sounds more like an episode of eastenders not a baby book :rofl:

On Finleys stash, I see you've bought a few 'That's not my...' books! I seen them at b&ms and one of the books were, 'that's not my baby' and I dont know why, it kind of freaked me out, sounds more like an episode of eastenders not a baby book :rofl:
Hahaha!! :rofl:

Gift for my in laws. We've been a little unorganised with anyone other than the kids this year, so this is as good as it gets :haha:

We are going to their house for an early Christmas as they will be in NZ over Christmas and this is the last chance we will get to see them before they go.
Full Christmas dinner followed by gift swapping and chill in front of a Christmas movie no doubt!

Screenshot_20191207-085210_Gallery.jpg

That's lovely hun! That's given me an idea on what to get my mam for Christmas now, she hasn't got a photo of all three yet!

We had a lovely time at the in laws on Sunday.
A delicious full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings and a nice relaxing day.

DD had an OMG LOL doll, DS1 had the transformers fire station and DS2 had a white wooden horse that can be pulled along.

Last edited:
That sounded like a lovely day :)

Sounds like they got some great presents!

Ordered some air dry clay and paints to do handprints with the kids. Next day delivery so I hope it comes in time to do it tomorrow! If not we'll do it Sunday. I hope it turns out as well as it looks online!

Both kids had their Christmas concerts this week.. they did great. Especially Austin as he usually sits there looking shy and not singing:haha:
Austin was an inn keeper and Lily was an angel :) super cute! It was the first year they weren't in the same show which was a faff as we had to go 2 days running:dohh:

Had £60 in a card from my auntie which was lovely! £20 each for the kids. I spent it today -
Lily - tablet case, dressing gown, chocolate smarties Santa.
Austin -tablet case, a dvd and a chocolate smarties santa
Finley - teething keys, teething coffee cup toy, x2 dangly toys to hang on the carseat/pushchair.

the Christmas concerts sounded lovely :)

They sound like good gifts :)

Oops. Went into b&m and bought dd and ds1 a large lego storage head each. £16.99
I must stop buying!!!!

Doing the Christmas food shop on Friday with DH straight after dropping the kids at school. Fx it won't be too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->