MrsMummys Christmas journal!

Got some stacking cups and Lamaze feet and hand rattles for Finley today!

Here are DD and DS1 presents so far! Forgot to take a pic of DS2's before putting them away! :dohh:

Screenshot_20191025-165915_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191025-165858_Gallery.jpg

Disney on ice makes a fab present, my 3 got tickets for that last year from my dad :)
Aw thats lovely! I can't wait to take her. Shes been mad about ice skating ever since she watched "Dancing on Ice" earlier this year and of course, she's Disney mad!

Placed an online order on Smyths! :xmas12:

DD -
Scooter
Wooden ludo/snakes and ladders game

DS1 -
Ryans World ultimate Red Titan robot
Ryans World Super Surprise Safe
Ryans World giant floor puzzle

DS2 -
Playgro bath toys set
V Tech activity cube
Fisher Price Dance and Groove Rockit

Also ordered DD the orange and pink LOL bubbly surprises from The Entertainer for DH to pick up this week.

Almost done now!! Just need to get their bikes from my in laws, Ryans World Nintendo switch game for DS1 and Jenga for DD and I think thats it! :xmas6:

Mum got DS2 some "Thats Not My..." books for Christmas to go alongside his stacking cups and she plans to get him an owl nightlight that plays music etc.

"Budget" hasn't really been stuck to.. wouldn't have been too bad but with adding the switch in it's bumped the price up.

Current total - £1151 :xmas1:
Yikes!!!! It's surprising how much it mounts up. Especially as I don't feel like I've been excessive in my buying/spending.
DD has 17 presents, DS1 has 18 presents and DS2 has 6 presents
I guess thats what Christmas with 3 kids looks like :rofl:
Better scale it back next year!!!!

It does mount up doesn't it!
You have done well though, they sound like great pressies and I bet it's a great feeling being organised :)

You've done so well! It does mount up definatly but I cant believe your all done by the beginning of November! I started, bought quite a bit, now give up again:haha:

It definitely does mount up! I would never spend that much if I'd bought it all in one go thats for sure :haha:

@HLx haha aww.. you do have being pregnant as an excuse though! I didn't feel organised at all and was worrying how I was going to get it all sorted then bam, I'm nearly done!

DS1's Ryan's World Nintendo switch game arrived on Friday :happydance: it was out of stock within a few days of going on sale so I was pretty panicked when I couldn't get it! Thankfully it became available for home delivery so I nabbed it before it went again.

Reeeeally need to get to Smyths and get DD & DS1 bikes sorted before they run out of assembly slots!

Picked up a few bits from lidls middle aisle. Only popped in for milk! :rofl:

IMG-20191113-WA0000.jpeg

Imaginext and wooden vehicles for DS1. Santa/elf activity books for Christmas Eve box, chocolate coins for stockings and cards for DD and DS1 school class.

Picked up DD and DS1 bikes today. Our Generation for DD and Spiderman for DS1. Mission and a half getting them into the back of my car though!! Glad DH was there to help.

Also popped into b&m to get some bits.. picked out wrapping paper - finally!!!! :xmas12:
Also got DD a neon light box and some sparkly jelly beans.
Got them both a Dairy milk advent calender and a smarties tube each for their stocking.
Need to get some more stocking bits then I'm DONE.

Oops! I may have just bought DD the big LOL doll collection "LOL Amazing surprise" :xmas2:

So another £100 to the total :blush:

Also ordered £65 worth of clothes from Boots for DS2 with the money from MIL.

Am going to use the £200 shes giving me as a present to pay off some of the debt I owe to Very & Argos :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->