MS Coming to Crash My Party

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
So far the MS train has been pretty nice to me. It hasnt been all day every day like with my other 2 kids. But more of bouts of queasiness here and there and maybe once a week a day where I feel like hell.

Apparently today is that day. Of course. Its ALWAYS when I have planned a full day of stuff. My grandparents are coming to visit us tomorrow so I have a list of stuff I need to get done today since tomorrow will be spent with them (cleaning, grocery shopping, ect). Nope. Im not sure I'll be doing anything today except laying around feeling like garbage.

I have stuff to do dang it!

I feel like this is almost my bodys way of saying "You forgot what its like having a baby. Your kids are old enough that they can play by themselves for a little while as you get work done around the house. Let me remind you that you are not in control anymore. This baby calls the shots. Baby makes the rules. Now sit down and be unproductive for an entire day, becuase, baby." :brat:

So far the MS train has been pretty nice to me. It hasnt been all day every day like with my other 2 kids. But more of bouts of queasiness here and there and maybe once a week a day where I feel like hell.

Apparently today is that day. Of course. Its ALWAYS when I have planned a full day of stuff. My grandparents are coming to visit us tomorrow so I have a list of stuff I need to get done today since tomorrow will be spent with them (cleaning, grocery shopping, ect). Nope. Im not sure I'll be doing anything today except laying around feeling like garbage.

I have stuff to do dang it!

I feel like this is almost my bodys way of saying "You forgot what its like having a baby. Your kids are old enough that they can play by themselves for a little while as you get work done around the house. Let me remind you that you are not in control anymore. This baby calls the shots. Baby makes the rules. Now sit down and be unproductive for an entire day, becuase, baby." :brat:

Hiya

I'm a clinical psychologist that works with people who have MS. I'm very sorry that you are having such a rough time with it at the moment. It sounds horrible.

I hope things get a bit better for you as things progress. If you want any advice or tips then do private message me.:flower:

Lucy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"