MS getting worse at 12 weeks..

Savasanna

Reaction score
Anyone? I had thought this was when things would start improving, but I've definitely noticed a decline since the end of last week. For the past three days I've been steadily nauseous all day, with increasing nausea in the evenings. Today I've officially hit the point where, when out looking for lunch options, I just scanned the shelves just looking for something that didn't make my stomach turn.

Any guesses for how long this will last for? I thought I had escaped the bad MS!

I'm 18 weeks and still have a little MS. It was REALLY bad last week, but it got worse and then better. I hope you don't deal with it much longer. Maybe yours is just getting worse before it gets better, too.

Hopefully!

Oy - 6 more weeks of this sounds crazy. Think I can survive on crunchy veggie salads? (veggies with a good amount of crunch/water are about the only things that sound appetizing right now..)

For me MS lasted a good 16-18 weeks with my last two pregnancies. I remember weeks 9-12 being my worst and then it started tapering off little by little after that.

Yea.. the morning sickness seems to have subsided a little.. as of yesterday.. just in time for super painful gas cramps. Woohoo!!

lol - I suppose this is a lesson in 'be careful what you wish for'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->