ms gone...

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Should I be worried that after a week of feeling pretty gross last week (not actually throwing up but very sick feeling all the time) :sick: that I've been feeling much better since saturday? That's almost 4 days of feeling ok and although I don't feel great (still not really fancying much) I can eat and function normally!! I've read on here that symptoms come and go but how long do I give it till I start panicking???

Your not in any pain or bleeding so no panicing to be done if u need to reassure yourself buy some cheap tests I test weekly and will do until scan xxx

I wouldn't worry unless you're bleeding or cramping! Just be thankful that it's gone and hope it doesn't rear it's ugly head again any time soon lol

If it is starting to concern you give your MW or Dr a ring. They'll probably make you feel better :) :hugs:

Sickness can come and go hun and as long as everything else is ok then you should be fine....but Docs and Midwifes are there for you if your worried just give them a call xxxx

hi lizzie, i'm in exactly the same boat and at exactly the same stage. not feeling 100%, as such, but definitely improved on last week and feel like i might be coming out the worst of it (fingers crossed). i spoke to the doc who said morning sickness really can come and go at anytime - there's no set thing, and he said for it to pass around 8 weeks was not cause for concern (and he scanned me at the same time and heartbeat was there etc.). hope this helps to reassure you - as much as any of us can be reassured in the 1st tri!

hi lizzie, i'm in exactly the same boat and at exactly the same stage. not feeling 100%, as such, but definitely improved on last week and feel like i might be coming out the worst of it (fingers crossed). i spoke to the doc who said morning sickness really can come and go at anytime - there's no set thing, and he said for it to pass around 8 weeks was not cause for concern (and he scanned me at the same time and heartbeat was there etc.). hope this helps to reassure you - as much as any of us can be reassured in the 1st tri!

Thanks Char! I'm still getting up every couple of hours in the night to go to the toilet and stomach is definitely growing so I guess that's all a good sign! I don't trust pregnancy test after my mmc as did around 10 of the things and even the morning of the scan at 12wks (which showed nothing but an empty sac) a test still said preggers :growlmad: I'll just have to enjoy feeling a bit better lol!

Try to relax hun......
I remember having an easing off of MS during my 8th and 9th weeks and I was worried like hell, especially as I had 2 miscarriages early. MS came back strongly by 10th week and I had it real bad till 14 weeks.....

Thanks for asking this, Lizzie. I was beginning to get worried that I hadn't felt sick this afternoon (the nausea normally kicks in around 2.30pm).

Take care. I'm sure everything will be fine. Enjoy the feeling better.

Lizzie - Looks like you, me and Char are all in the same boat (although my sense of smell has definitely heightened). I wouldn't worry at all. We should all be enjoying this little break in case the m/s comes back with a vengeance! Jeannie

Lizzie - Looks like you, me and Char are all in the same boat (although my sense of smell has definitely heightened). I wouldn't worry at all. We should all be enjoying this little break in case the m/s comes back with a vengeance! Jeannie

Hehe - in my panic I'd forgotten that just about ANYTHING that smells like food still makes me want to throw up (I can eat at the mo but once I've eaten or early morn the smell of food makes me feel very bad)! OH has got into the habit of emptying the bin in the evening so that I can come downstairs in safety lol ...maybe I'm overreacting a tad :dohh:

My ms comes and goes, did when I was pregnant with ds too. Just when I start to worry, it seems to come back with a vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->