MS returning :(

letia659

mom to Jacob and Zander!
Reaction score
anyone dealing with morning sickness coming back after a good 2nd tri?? Im having horrible nausea and was throwing up last night and didnt get any sleep :nope: been getting the nausea since right at 27 weeks and getting worse by the day :(

Hiya hun, mines coming back but i'm not physically sick . I keep wretching & i'm back to needing pop (7up/sprite) to ease the sicky feeling & that general yucky feeling & being exhausted is back :(

ive had it on and off during the third tri, was made much worse by iron tablets and has been getting a bit bad over the last week now im getting closer.

yeah on top of it Im suposed to start taking 3 iron tablest a day :( Im not sure I can do that cause I know its gonna make it twice as bad :nope: last pregnancy I ended up in the hospital due to iron tablets making me so sick I was dehydrated. Im starting with one a day for a couple of days and gradually going to 3 cause there is no way I can take 3 without getting sick.

Poor you!! That sounds like a nightmare!!

I was really lucky in 1st tri and only had some nausea. Unfortunately it has come back and has been worse to the point where I am retching and unable to eat. Coz of the heartburn I'm not able to cope with fizzy drinks or ice lollys which worked the first time. My GP prescribed me some tablets to help and they are great, have allowed me to eat a couple of full meals.

I hope the iron tablets dont make you too sick. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->