MS starting at 12 weeks??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by SarahJane, Jan 26, 2011.

1. SarahJane

SarahJane Well-Known Member

Anyone heard of this before?

I have had no illness at all until the end of last week and now I seem to be getting it on and off every day. I have even now been sick a couple of times.

Anyone had this before or heard of this before as am a little worried as seems really strange?

2. PAgal

PAgal Well-Known Member

Sorry I can't give you much advice, but I have still felt queasy this week too. It's been off and on, stopped for a week or so then back. I think it's perfectly normal to have it anytime during pregnancy from what I've heard, with all the hormones. Hope it eases up for you soon!

3. Newmommy2011

Newmommy2011 Well-Known Member

I get sick off and on. Some days I won't get sick at all and other days I feel sick all day long!! It's completely normal! I've talked to many women going through this!!

4. Gemma Simone

Gemma Simone Well-Known Member

just when you thought you were in the clear! my friend who had twins didn't get morning sickness til the 10th week. its not as common but it doesn't make it bad either.

5. L999

L999 Well-Known Member

My MS is getting worse! Had none until about week 8/9 now feel sick all day every day