MSN/AIM buddy wanted for a pregnant nerd - May 2010

Bailey

1st Pregnancy - 3rd Tri
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'd love to find a one-on-one buddy to talk about pregnancy stuff who hopefully would have a little bit in common with me. Some fun facts:

- I am 24 currently, will be 25 by birth
- This is going to be my first child and everything is completely new to me. I don't even know what I don't know to go learn it!
- I am a GIANT nerd, and love the general geek and internet culture (I almost did a master's degree in sociology based on the new cultural norms in online and virtual societies)
- I also consider myself a bit of an artist, expressing myself with digital art like graphic design, digital paintings, cartoons, and the such
- on the side from my "real" job (which is so boring I don't even consider it a part of myself), I do freelance webdesign
- I am also a bit of a gamer, though mostly only World of Warcraft, and not even very often for the last year (I used to play ALL THE TIME, but I found I just have so much more I'd rather be doing)

So even if I can't find someone around my age or due date, if I could find someone that at least could know what I'm talking about when my moodswing-rant is about the stupid CSS that won't align right, or being unable to come up with a satisfying image composition, that would be worth a million dollars to me!

:hug:

Hi I'm 26 and from Yorkshire.

I am due around May 17th.

I like reading, cinema, shopping, watching tv, seeing friends and family and meeting new people!

xx

hi! this is my 3rd baby so am happy 2 hlp out with any questions u may hve that i may b able 2 answer. i'm due on 15th may by my calculations. i am 31 years old. i'm a teacher and musician. in my spare time (if i have any) i love having bubble baths with a good book 2 read, playing with my kids, going out with my hubby, watching tv and chatting 2 my friends.

hey, im pregnant with number 2, im 27 (keep wanting to type 26 for some reason lol) and live in the uk, also a bit of a geek, i do like to play computer games when i get time, im the same used to play world of warcraft constantly, tho now a days its probably only about 3 times a week in the evenings, have other things to do lately lol, tho its still nice to pop on there and "escape" for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->