MSN buddy, due around June 2010, on first baby

SamGames23

Mommy of a beautiful girl
Reaction score
I'm lookin' for someone that is in the same boat as me. Just so we can compair and what not.

I'm don't really care where your from, but I'm from the U.S. I'm 21 on my first baby, and am Overweight, and Due sometime in June.

hi ... that will be great... im from Australia and am 29yo and this is my first bubs too :)...

How exciting. I see you got to hear the heart beat. I don't get to until the 23rd of November. I'm really excited.

yeah seeing the HB was def very exciting (very releiving , i must say)

I dnt have any symtomps - MS , sore nipples - to give me reassurance that everything is fine... but after seeing HB it felt real
Im going for my 12 weeks NT scan on 18 th November..

23rd November not too far and u can see bubs moving at that time.. how exciting..!!!

hi i am from canada expecting in june but hoping to pop in may lol

Hi nice to meet you.. my EDD has also been changed to 31/05/09.. so not sure where i belong :)

Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm due in June. Guess I should find out a more for sure date when I go in.

Yea I do get worried about MS, I do get a little cramping every so often. But nothing that is not normal...or so I've read. lol. Yea, it will be much much more real when I hear babies heart beat and see baby.:cloud9:

I'm really getting excited. I'm gonna get a ultrasound picture. or try to, cause like a week later my dad'll be home from Iraq and I'd like to give him a picture of his first grandbaby to take back with him. :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->