MSN/Text/Pregnancy Buddy Due Around 11 Sept - Anywhere

Ashy

Chauntelle's Mummy
Reaction score
Hello. I live in Canada and definately do not discriminate against where people are if you'd like to be my buddy. Due 11 September and its my first!
:happydance:

awww we are very close!! that is good! where are you from?

I'm from Oregon. Not TOO far from Canada, yet again, that depends where you are in canada :) How's the pregnancy going? When's your first doctor visit?

i had my first one last thursday, and fyi, i am in alberta, just above washington, not far. when is yours?

My first appointment is February 10th. I'll be around 10 wks then. So far I've had some minor morning sickness, not quite to puking. And my breasts and nipples are SO SORE!!
What about you?

Hey! I'm due on the 19th and I'm also from Canada!!

awesome, come on in! i find that i have sore boobs around my underwire and all dayt nausea and morning sickness, where i could be sick. it sucks!!!

Sometimes my boobs are so sore on the sides I can't put my arms down :( This morning I felt great, but I just ate dinner and now feel blech. Not quite puking, which is good. Just annoyingly pukey. If that makes sense. And I HATE Saltines I've realized LOL

My boobs are the same, mostly tender on the sides! I've been lucky so far, I haven't had any morning sickness...I'm sure it's on it's way though!

Jodi, I think we're due on the same day :) You know, give or take a week or two LOL
Rainbow~
What did they do at your first appointment Thursday? I don't get seen til I'm 10 weeks :(

They didn't do much really. They did a urine test to confirm which I was thankful for. It made it a lot more real to hear it from my doctor. He went over the importance of prenatal vitamins and asked how I was feeling so far. I haven't had any morning sickness yet, he said that I may get lucky and bypass that one, some people do....not gonna hold my breath or anything though..haha. He figured out my due date, which is estimated to be September 19th. The we just set up a prenatal scheduel. I have to go back on February 3rd. I'll be in my 8th week. I go back once a month then until 28 weeks at which point I go every 2 weeks until 36 weeks (I think) and then once a week until the baby makes his/her appearance. It's killing me to wait until the 3rd, I can imagine how you feel!! When is your due date?

Mine is around September 13th :) Which is right after my grandparents' 59th anniversary :D

Wow! How nice for them. My birthday is September 29th and my mom's is the 26th. if I got overdue it is possible I could have the baby on my mom's b-day!!!

they confirmed it for me, set up an ob/gyn at my delivering hospital, sent me for bloodwork and gae me loads of samples. i have 40 weeks worth of Preg Vit but it makes me sooo nauseated. they weighed me and took my height, and asked if i had any concerns, as well gave me a requisition for an ultrasound at 18wks.

Have you two gotten many cramps? At first I thought they were AF cramps, then I got my BFP, and the cramps have continued. They slowed down at wk 6, but are still occasional. No spotting though.

I have been exhausted lately, but not feeling sick for the past 3 days or so. My docs set up my OB/GYN at the hospital, and i meet with her at the end of Feb. I also have my next Docs appointment on the 5th of Feb.

hi there - can I join? I'm due Sep 10th

sure!

I am 7 weeks today and feeling so weird. I have had a HUGE thing for oranges and they make me feel really good. I feel nauseated until I eat one an then it is gone all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->