Mtv vma

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Mr West! What the hell were you thinking?!?!

Poor Swift--she seems like such a sweet girl...

I missed what happened...I literally turned it on when he was blabbing about something? He's ALWAYS doing something controversial at award ceremonies!

Blergh Kanye West is an idiot. IDK if it's his real personality or an act for publicity.

Remember when he said the president hates black people? I think he was on TV with Mike Myers (live) and it was hella awkward, lol.

I'm just watching them now. Waiting to see what he does..
Omg when Janet Jackson did Michael's dance!! I was almost in tears!!

xx

He's a complete tit!

His apology wasn't even sincere, knobhead.

He's a friggin' fool!
Too bad he just ruined his award show chances. He'll probably never be invited back. I think he only did it because he knew Taylor Swift is a nice girl and wouldn't want to tell him off, especially on live TV.. He needs an ass whooping!

I'm just watching them now. Waiting to see what he does..
Omg when Janet Jackson did Michael's dance!! I was almost in tears!!

xx

If I wasn't watching it with other people, I'd have been bawling. It was beautiful.

Pres Obama called him a jackass today in an off the record interview with ABC :rofl:

Did anyone else notice Alicia Keys' crazy high shoes during her performance with Jay Z? Kudos to her-- even though she seemed to wobble a bit! hehe. I love her!

Pres Obama called him a jackass today in an off the record interview with ABC :rofl:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/14/obama-kanye-is-a-jackass_n_286623.html

All the videos were taken down but here's a quickie article about it.

i couldnt believe it when he did that, hes such a twat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"