MTVs Teen Mom

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I am sooooooo sad for the finale to come up... I want to watch it every week with no breaks LOL.

I just rewatched the last episode.. and bawled.. Catelynn & Tyler are so cute, I am so jealous of how awesome he is :shock:

If you're watching it lol what do you think's going to happen in the finale?

I hope Maci leaves Ryan for good :(

I hope Maci leaves Ryan. I really do. She deserves better!

And I'm not sure about Farrah... there are news reports everywhere about her Mom going to jail for choking her (https://www.tmz.com/2010/01/18/mtv-teen-mon-domestic-abuse-violence-arrest-mug-shot/). So if they haven't finished everything, they might have to shorten her segment of the show.

That is crazy!!! So weird bc at the end of the most recent episode they seem to be getting along well lol. Well I guess it could be scripted reality like all MTVs other shows like Laguna, The Hills, The City, Jersey Shore etc lol.. I mean I don't doubt that it is to an extent... so maybe the show just wants them to get along for the finale ??

The Whitney girl from the 16 and Pregnant part has a blog and she says the show makes her seem way different than she really is.

So I wouldn't doubt it if it was scripted. :(

And I'm not sure about Farrah... there are news reports everywhere about her Mom going to jail for choking her (https://www.tmz.com/2010/01/18/mtv-teen-mon-domestic-abuse-violence-arrest-mug-shot/).

if i was her mother id do worse than choke her :shrug:

i love maci, i hope she meets someone better, and farah frives me crazy she is selfish... where did u hear her mom was goin to jail 4 chockin her??

I am kinda sad about the finale also, but the new season of 16 and pregnant is about to start. So I think they are going to do everything all over again!

Yeah but I don't know if they're doing another season of Teen Mom with these girls.. or if the next Teen Mom will be with the new girls... I want to see what happens to these ones lol.

I'm older, but I loved the show... I watched it the other night....Maci is too good for Ryan, he needs to be a Man and grow up and help raise his son... Farrah gets on my nerves, so immature and selfish.. but what a beautiful baby...
Tyler is going to ask Catelynn to marry him... Awww Sooo sweet... You can't find a good man like that anymore... lol
Amber... OMG gets on my last nerve... there is no pill that she can take to make her grow up and stop abusing Gary even though he's lazy...

I don't think they'll be another teen mom... I don't care to see the next 16 and pregnant
I like the Teen Mom one...

Jersey shore is a hoot... lol

I LOVE Teen Mom!!!

I am sooo sad it's ending too, I almost like cried when it said "On the next.. season finale of Teen Mom" I was heartbroken. I really am disappointed it's going to be over and it's going to start all over again with a bunch of new 16 and pregnant girls, but I'm still going to watch it! :)

I can't stand Amber, I think she's selfish and spoiled. I really wish that Gary could get 100% support of Leah and Amber not be in the picture, she really is a psycho. I love Maci though and I can't stand Ryan he's so dumb. I hope she leaves him, I think Bentley would be way better off down the road. And, Farrah is a psycho -- I cannot stand her either. If she moved out her poor baby would have to live around Farrah's schedule, I think it's great that her mom is around for extra support because without her she wouldn't be able to survive I'm sure.

And Catelynn and Tyler are my ultimate favorites. I'm so glad that they're getting engaged! I love them, they are a great couple
:)

So sad it's over!

I love it too! I agree Maci deserves way better than Ryan, I hope she leaves him for good. That's crazy about Farrah's mom though I think I'd choke her or something too, she drives me nuts. She's like the stereotype teen mom you hear about that gives other teen mom's a bad name...always going out, not staying home taking care of her kid.

For some reason this past week's episode only recorded the last 30min on my DVR?? But i have it set up to watch it in a couple days when it repeats

Just a question... But who is the father of Farrah's daughter? Obviously someone around her age, right? Did they ever explain that situation? Did she have a boyfriend or was he a random hook-up and she got pregnant? I'm just curious... Not trying to judge her by any means...

However, she should STOP focusing on trying to find a man. She has her whole life ahead of her! Finish school and raise your daughter! When the right one comes along, he will. But stop trying to force it so damn much. Oh my goodness. How STUPID.

I really don't find Amber that irritating. Gary irritates me way more. I applaud her for getting out of a situation she wasn't happy in. Does anyone see them honestly getting back together? I understand Gary works and goes to school. But it just seems like he needs to grow up in other areas. Some of things he says! "I feel your lips on mine." That made me go, UGH. Amber is right. I would hope that the man that kisses me feels more than THAT.

What the heck is Maci doing? Perhaps I could find a better word for Ryan, but he is a LOSER in my opinion. Does he really love her? Or is he staying out of obligation? That girl should stay in school, regardless if he supports her not. What a dick he is for not trying to help her reach her dream. Your OH should lift you UP, not stomp you into the ground!!!

Tyler is the most grown up young man I've ever come across. I think he'll go far. When he was talking about how much he loved his girlfriend, I flippin' teared up. It just seemed so real!

I think Farrah's baby's dad was asked not to be apart of her life, or didn't want to. I know he hasn't been in the picture at all though. Not sure if they ever said it was a boyfriend or hook up type thing.

Amber annoys me, but I agree Gary is alot worse.

Farrah's baby's father died in a car accident, but was not involved before he died anyway apparently. They have not mentioned it on the show, just found it online.

In a way I think she does some of the things she does just because she can, if her mom wouldn't watch the baby she'd have to do it all you know and I'm sure it would be fine.. her mom allows her to act like a child though so she always says mom I'm still growing up etc as her excuse..

I cried when Tyler was talking about his love for Catelynn too. I wish I had a boyfriend who would talk to his mom like that and do that sort of stuff you know... I mean they have been through A LOT together, I'm sure it has made them stronger as a couple and realize more of their feelings but my OH & I have been through a lot too and he is not like that :( So Tyler really is a catch lol.

I'm proud of Amber too for leaving Gary and sticking to her guns... she has really changed so much on the show. I mean she is still a bit nuts but who's not... it's stressful to be with a guy and do that much on your own. I felt so awful for her having to bring Leah to the interview... but I am so happy she got her job anyway! So many employers would end the interview there.

Ok I've only seen afew episodes of this series but I watched all 16 and pregnant ones so here's my opinions..

He didn't die in a car crash, they didn't want him to be involved with the child.. If you watched 16 and pregnant episodes of her you would find out what happened in the beginning.. Farrah drives me up a wall both her and her mom are totally annoying.. I have a cousin who is JUST like her mom she even sounds like her and her two teenage daughters are both wonderful and act nothing like Farrah but he mom oh man it's hard to watch episodes with Farrah's mom because it reminds so much of my cousin who's a complete b*tch that I just wanna slap sometimes.. Luckily I never see her..
I felt kinda sorry for Farrah in 16 and pregnant because she was getting so much talk from her mom and she actually watched her daughter back then.. but now in Teen Mom it's all about boys and ..grrr she needs to be focused some where else!! Even her sister tried to set her straight! :grr:

Also I think Gary should get full custody of their daughter.. He may be lazy but he seems to be a better parent and can keep his cool around their daughter.. He tries to be really supportive and helpful and Amber just doesn't appreciate that! She's not going to find a pill to make her appreciate that and she really should watch her mouth around her daughter she cusses constantly!

I love Maci, I have since 16 and pregnant and Ryan drives me nuts.. They tried to make it work because of Bentley but he's not stepping up to the plate at all and says he wants this to work for Bentley's sake then goes out and party's all night?!! She should just leave him once and for all! Maybe then he'll realize what he's missed out on and missing out on.. :grr:

Catelynn and Tyler are so adorable together and I hate how unsupportive their parents have been through all this because it was an extremely hard decision and they still give them crap about it (Well mainly Tyler's dad now) I really hope they stay together they seem so incredibly good to each other and have matured so much together through this process.. :cloud9:

I'll miss some of the girls on here :cry:

There was one scene where Sophia was crying. Obviously needing to be changed and fed. Farrah just slept right on through it. So her mother comes in and takes Sophia. That was shocking to me...

I enjoy watching Teen Mom, though some of the situations on there make me nervous for the kids. I think Catelynn and Tyler are too cute. Maci seems like a really good mom but her boyfriend is completely unsupportive. I'll be sad for the serious finale next week. It will be interesting to see what happens on the next season of 16 and pregnant. It sounds like there is going to be about 10 girls.

Nope I watched 16 and Pregnant but he really did pass away in a drunk driving accident... it's not been mentioned on the show. They just left it as he wasn't going to be involved.

https://starcasm.net/archives/27125

https://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/36799274.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"