Much Nuby cheapness!!

fi79

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
So...when I was at the Baby Show my mum and I both got goody bags with Nuby bottles in them.

Then I registered to receive my free Nuby breast pump worth about £25 - still waiting on it coming (see this thread for details):

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/620182-free-nuby-sterilizer-breast-pump.html

Then I went into Boots and bought the Nuby microwave steriliser at half price for £9.99, which comes with two free bottles.

I''m planning to BF but will eventually need bottles etc when I go back to work and want Dh to be able to feed from time to time too.

I'm pretty chuffed - I've managed to get just about everything I need to set me up for bottle feeding for £10 so if bubs doesn't take to the bottles I've only lost out on a tenner!!! Woop!

That's amazing! I'm sorting that out straight away : )

Thats well good! How long did you freebie take to come? Still waiting on mine :(

I only registered for it at the weekend so it hasn't arrived yet. :dohh: I'm maybe counting my chickens that it'll arrive at all but others seem to have had success so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works out!

If it doesn't I'm stil only a tenner down! :kiss:

I sent off for my breast pump a few weeks ago and it arrived within a week, you get breast pads a bottle and some other bits with it to! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->