Mucus plug and being intimate, tmi!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
First I apologies for tmi! But I need some ladies opinions!

My boyfriend is quite a fan of "eating out".
But when I first found out I was pregnant, a friend of mine informed me that because my mucus plug is forming that it needs to stop as it will be gross for him.:blush:

So I have been restricting him since day one of the positive test because I'm scared what he might "taste". He continues to beg me and to be honest, when were intimate it's getting harder to resist!

Is this an actual legit concern? Any personal experiences?

My husband has continued to do this about everytime we have sex (which is not as often as it used to be now, only like once a week)... he has said that the consistency of my CM has changed, but nothing about it tasting gross. Since he still goes for it, I'm assuming he still enjoys it :thumbup:

My df hasn't noticed any changes that he's mentioned. However, he works over the road during the summer months and is gone for extended periods of time so we don't get to be intimate very often. I have noticed the next day after we do actually get the change that what I'm assuming is a little bit of mucus plug after using the bathroom. So after I saw that I will restrict that particular activity if we have already been intimate once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->