• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mucus Plug Confusion

Celeste Ann

Reaction score
So when I was 36 weeks (Now over 40 weeks) I had lost my mucus plug (tinged with blood). I found out they grow back after 48 hours I believe. I had a membrane sweep done yesterday around 8:30 am (I believe it kind of failed int he jump-starting labor part. Although it can take up to 48 hours. Guess I have another 19 hours left lol.) Around 2 am this morning I had a HUGE (half dollar size) glob of grossness(mucus lol) in my underwear. I quickly assumed it was my mucus plug, once again showing it's appearance (it did not have blood mixed this time). I went back to bed and since 9 am I have been having chunks upon chunks of discharge, very large in size (quarter-nickel). I even took a shower attempting to clean it all out :blush: but it was just so slimy feeling I couldn't. Definitely wishing this is like the onset of labor - I don't want to be induced on Friday. :nope:

-I'm curious if this has happened with any of you? Like is this much discharge normal?

-Also could my cramping be from the lose of this mucus or the sweep I had yesterday? It's not like unbearable and it's a constant cramp.

Sounds hopeful for you. I would think that its your plug coming away. Good luck xx

Sounds hopeful for you. I would think that its your plug coming away. Good luck xx

Definitely hoping my body decides to go on its own before Friday. Even if not, then maybe it won't be so bad Friday seeing as my body is preparing itself.

Can you go for a walk? Have sex, nipple stimulation, hot curry lol. Try anything! Xx

Yes what happened to me, trying not to be to gross here but i stood over the toilet literally pulled and pulled it out it was never ending. Lol

If your cramping too it sounds very promising, im still going to say have sex tonight ;)

Yes what happened to me, trying not to be to gross here but i stood over the toilet literally pulled and pulled it out it was never ending. Lol

If your cramping too it sounds very promising, im still going to say have sex tonight ;)

I feel like that's EXACTLY what I was doing in the shower. I got so grossed out. I may have a high pain tolerance, but when it comes to stuff like that I get so nauseous:blush:. I had to stop and get out lol.

Can you go for a walk? Have sex, nipple stimulation, hot curry lol. Try anything! Xx

I think me and my partner are literally all sexed out. :dohh: It has become a job more than enjoyable, sadly. Hopefully if the weather picks up a bit I can take a walk, took one yesterday when it wasn't raining and it gave me constant pain throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->