Muffin

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Are you ok?

It's been over a week - Does she have MSN anyone know??

Ok I'm a divy! I have her on my MSN

COMMON MUFF WOMAN TELL US YOUR OK?

x

Think I'm going to write to Muffin & hope she doesn't mind as shes not picked up her emails/PM either :(

I'm worried!!

spooky, i was just going to pm you incase you had heard from her...give her our love...bxox

Yer I think I'm going to pop a card in the post his evening BB!

I do hope shes ok :(

me too im really really worried about her...hope its nothing and shes justbeen busying herself...bxox

Muffin, hope you are OK babe......not seen you on MSN for a while neither.....let us know as soon as.....:hugs: x

Have card ready but got distracted last night will try nip to post box soon!

x

cool honey, your a busy lady so i will forgive you...not like me sat on my ass doing nowt for four weeks....back to work on monday though...

Card has been posted & I've given her my mobile number x

hope everything is ok honey

hi guys!!im back dont worry, mummy and bump are fine!!! i got called away 2 wks ago last minute, havent had access to a computer, got home ysterday totally knackered and have been sleeping!!(a pregnant womens right!!!)
I had to get down south quickly, my nan was diagnoised with bowel cancer a short while ago and monday before last the doc said that there is nothing more they can do. he also told us that if he admitted her to hospital they would stick her in a bed and largely ignore her (isnt it scarey when even the GP tells you that??) so between me, mum and my aunt we have been caring for her 24/7(grandad is registered blind and 86 yrs old!) she is already crippled with arthritus so is dependant on us for everything, the last two weeks have been hidieous and totally heartbreaking (very close to my grandparents, lived mainly with them growing up). ive come home cos mentally and physically im at my limit and need a rest, just a matter of time before i get a phone call now............

Thank you for thinking of me!!im really touched to have logged on and seen all your lovely thoughts!! thank you guys, mates or what!!! :hugs:

AWww hun i am really sorry to hear about your gran, and yeah is really shocking when a GP tells you that :shock:

Glad everything is well with you and bump
Rest loads and take care hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You must be exausted

Muffin I am so glad you & bubba are ok but also so sad about Gran! Your doctor tells you right - I use to be a carer & the most heart breaking thing was the lack of 'care' from 90% of the staff :(

You will probably get your card tomorrow :oops: :lol:

BIG :hugs: x

oh thank god your ok, we were so worried...thoughts and prayers to your family...your right to get some rest though honey...bxox

Muffin :hugs:

I am so glad you are OK babe, but I am so sorry to hear your sad news! :hugs: I really hope things are as OK as they can be with your nan. I am thinking of you babe, you know where I am if you wanna chat, I have looked after and lost someone extremely close myself.

Take care babe and look after you and bump!

Thoughts are with you and your family at this very hard time! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->