Multiple IVF cycles/transfers & no baby

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well!

Beneath, I am on CD22... no idea if ovulation has happened. I don't have the usual post ovulation signs like sore boobs and to be honest I didn't particularly have any signs that it was happening either. :cry: I feel lost this cycle! Think we are definitely going to have to look at temping next cycle.

x

I'm CD 16 and still nothing.. I was weaning off steroids as well and read that delays ovulation too. Yesterday was my last day on it. I may do some opks so I know where I am! I can't temp anymore. It used to make me SO anxious at night I wouldn't even sleep lol terrible.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join, not on as much as I used to be as after nearly 12 years trying keep some sanity so try distract myself from it all.

My journey as fast run down
Ttc Nov 04, gourd out 07 dh has azoospermia
2008 Private icsi 1 (I egg shared) 2 embryo transfered none to freeze = BFN
2009 NHS icsi 2, 2 x embryo transferred none to freeze = loss 4+6
2010 my son was born (biological nephew we have adopted him)
2012 Private ICSI 3, 2 x embryo transferred none freeze = BFN
Clinic switch
2016 Private ICSI 4, 3 x blasts transferred none to freeze = BFN
Basic immune testing, KIR testing and testing for inherited Thrombophilia=
Slightly elevated CD4/8, missing KIR 2DS5 so neupogen next cycle
Homozygous for MTHFR C677T = diet and supplement change
Uterine Biopsy done with Dr corneli in Paris (advice threw Dr Ledee) awaiting results but everyone I know done biopsy here after multiple failures have then gone on to have sucess
Private ICSI 5 with clomid banking, 4 embryo frozen in 2 vials, 2 x aa expanding blasts & 2 x aa blasts, took down reg Friday 3rd June, transfer between 5th and 9th July, wanted to Dr as my only bfp although short lived was only cycle I dr previously.

How are all you ladies, so sorry hear all your heartache, this journey is not easy but hopefully the end result will be worth the struggle xx:hugs:

Hi sweety! Our paths have crossed a few times on this board.. Keeping my fingers crossed real tight for you that this transfer is THE one! I don't know how us girls do this, really. Definitely not easy like you said, but will be worth it all!!!

Welcome Wannab.. gosh you've gone through one heck of a journey! I feel like giving up after 3 failed transfers so I commend you for going through so many. I really hope your expanding blasts give you your much longed for miracle baby.

Beneath, any signs of ovulation yet? No idea what my body is up to. No signs of ovulation at all. My boobs feel completely normal which makes me think that I haven't ovulated because they're always sore every cycle after ovulation.

Welcome Wannab.. gosh you've gone through one heck of a journey! I feel like giving up after 3 failed transfers so I commend you for going through so many. I really hope your expanding blasts give you your much longed for miracle baby.

Beneath, any signs of ovulation yet? No idea what my body is up to. No signs of ovulation at all. My boobs feel completely normal which makes me think that I haven't ovulated because they're always sore every cycle after ovulation.

Yes! I finally had some ewcm yesterday.. So usually I ovulate two days after that so I'm hoping tomorrow this eggie will drop! My boobs usually get sore as well right after so I'll keep a look out for that. I know getting pregnant naturally is slim, but we've been bd'ing every other day and I've been keeping up with my supplements! Who knows, right?

Thank you ladies, how are you both, where are you now in your cycle? My transfer pushed back to end of July, long story short I was awaiting my results from my biopsy before deciding if i should have scratch as immune bloods suggested high inflammation and so this would mean the scratch would be more of a hindrance, Af wasn't due until today or tomorrow & results take maximum of 5 weeks meaning have them by yesterday at the latest and can have scratch right up to period starting so thought just manage if needed, took down reg as planned on the 3rd and typical af arrived early yesterday then results later that day, uterine environment different to my bloods, my CD56 low 26 (N= 30-60) so thinking should stop fish oil as this lowers CD56, my interleukin-18 Tweak is also low 0,11 (N=0,14-0.34) & interleukin-15/Fn 14 is hig end normal at 16.85 (N= 4.8-17) so basicly means my inflammation is to low for implantation so need scratch cycle before, sex after transfer, no steroids or intralipids. I had been offered scan before lining prep but everything i read says that it is more effective cycle before & so I am doing a mock cycle, 10days of estrogen from today followed by 7 days progesterone, during that time I will have the scratch and another down reg injection, then my period will arrive 2-5 days stopping progesterone and transfer between 19th and 23rd of july, thinking still do neupogen this cycle, and of course double dose clexane an ba for my mthfr as well as all supplements. For anyone interested here is info on the biopsy research I have had, could had biopsy in uk however from what seen this one is better know several complex cases multiple failures that achieved success after this (often immunes uterus suggesting very different to bloods) anyone has any questions feel free to ask xx https://orbi.ulg.ac.be/bitstream/2268/87677/1/Lédée et al JRI 2011.pdf

Hey, no I'm thinking it'll take a while to be honest. Last time was 6 weeks and they had more demand then. I'll just be happy if I can be pregnant for Christmas. Lol! Trying to be optimistic and positive! Thank you for asking though xx

Hey, no I'm thinking it'll take a while to be honest. Last time was 6 weeks and they had more demand then. I'll just be happy if I can be pregnant for Christmas. Lol! Trying to be optimistic and positive! Thank you for asking though xx

FX hun!!!

How are you ladies doing? Thursday will be 4 weeks since getting my immune blood work done so I'll give the office a ring next week and hope I get my results within the next week or so! So nervewracking! I won't be able to transfer again till probably September as we broke bank with the last cycle.. but that's okay. Even thinking of another transfer makes me sick!

Beneath, hopefully they have some good news re your immune workup! I had my transfer on Friday, and am trying my very best to try and relax and stay positive. MUCH easier said than done! Beta is a week from today, so we shall see. At least it's not that far. I've been pretty crampy on and off, but I know that all the symptoms are just due to the meds anyways.

Tyring to stay distracted!

Beneath, hopefully they have some good news re your immune workup! I had my transfer on Friday, and am trying my very best to try and relax and stay positive. MUCH easier said than done! Beta is a week from today, so we shall see. At least it's not that far. I've been pretty crampy on and off, but I know that all the symptoms are just due to the meds anyways.

Tyring to stay distracted!

Thank you! Congrats on being PUPO! Lots of baby dust your way <3

Congrats being PUPO amanda & good luck.

Beneath good luck with immunes bloods hoping gives some answers for next step hun xxx

How are you ladies, doing? Any updates? I got my immune results and as my nk cells went down and normalized (which is great), some of t-cells went up.. so my RI wants me to up my prednisone to 40 and add neopogen in next transfer. I still have no plans as to when that is. Still paying off my last cycle. I am hoping and keeping my fx I can transfer at least by early fall!

Hi ladies how are you all any updates?

Beneath sorry I just saw that so glad your nk have come down, hope your managing ok & fx with neupogen etc too that this next transfer if your time I have also used neupogen this time.

afm this time not done intralipids or prednisilone based on my biopsy results as girls i have seen had more sucess with biopsy than bloods and sometimes both indicated opposite, i have tried neupogen for the first time though, had transfer of 2 x aa expanding blasts on monday would have liked my lining thicker was only 8.06 at transfer, (was 8.10mm 3 days before started progesterone so had been hoping for about 9,mm+ but down reg usually makes slightly thinner lining for me & when not stimming it can also make lining thinner if no follicle/s but also progesterone can in some cause the lining to compact so perhaps it had got to 9+ before started who knows, anyway no point worrying about what i cant change just see what happens on test day 5th aug xx

wannab -- hey love! I'm hanging in there. Hope Neupogen works for us!!

I'm sure your lining was just fine and I am keeping my FX real tight for you! Update us!!!

Thanks hun, very cautious bfp for me but only 8dp 5dt so time tell if chemical or not, test again tomorrow line still there book bloods as per my clinic, but for now the both biopsy paris advice, addressing the mthfr and neupogn has at least got us a step forward.

How are you ladies doing?

Xx

Thanks hun, very cautious bfp for me but only 8dp 5dt so time tell if chemical or not, test again tomorrow line still there book bloods as per my clinic, but for now the both biopsy paris advice, addressing the mthfr and neupogn has at least got us a step forward.

How are you ladies doing?

Xx

Yayyyyy! Positive thoughts, love! I hope this is YOUR time!

I'm doing okay -- still tugging along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"