Mum21boy1girl Lists

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
I am a bit late starting this thread this year,
I am actually going Minimal this year on gifts, most Christmas' I get the kids at least 10 presents each not including stocking stuff, we live in a tiny home so 30+ gifts was getting excessive and would cause me stress figuring out where to put it all. So this year I have told the kids to pick one big thing costing around $100 and then I (and Santa) will get them a couple smaller things and that's it.
I am not going to go as crazy on stocking stuff either. They also get a lot of money from family, so I will let them spend some of it and put the rest in their bank accounts. These are the lists I have so far, it's also my youngest Birthday 19 Dec so I'll put what I'm getting her for her bday too, * this means I have already got the item.

DS (15)
*Max moe foe (Youtuber) Tshirt
*Star Wars Vader/Skywalker bobble heads
*Star Wars Micro Advent Calendar
*Lego toy story 4 RV and campsite
*Cozy Blanket
*LEGO Star Wars Slave l – 20th Anniversary Edition (main gift)
*Lego Star Wars attack on hoth
*Lego STAR wars battle pack

DD (12)
*Hatsune miku guitar figure (Main)
*Hatsune Miku Summer
*Hatsune Miku Christmas preorder
*Fuzzy Blanket
*make up bag with some makeup
*Hello Kitty Snack Box
Katy Perry Purr Purfume
Luigi mansion switch game (also Main)

DD (6) Birthday;
*waterbabies surprise Doll
*lol bubble surprise
*Boy LOL doll
* LoL Furniture set Cozy Coupe
*Elsa/Anna frozen 2 dolls
*Frozen 2 Dress
*Frozen Hair Extention
*underwear/socks

DD Christmas;
*Frozen Blanket
*lol glitter doll
*lego friends Stephanie's Buggy/trailer
*plush pillow
*lol Giant surprise box (main)
*Baby born mini surprise doll
*Glitter girl doll with extra clothes

I think for family we will make something for them.

Last edited:
The other day we ordered my DD2 an Orange LOL bubbly Surprise for her bday and last night we ordered her main Christmas present the lol amazing surprise, we also got a couple Lego mini figure blind bags for my DS stocking.

Today we are headed to Aldi to get the kids Choc advent calendars and some Choc for their stockings and I need to go ULTa (a beauty store here in the US) to get my DD1 24 beauty products for her advent calendar. I couldn't find a decent beauty advent calendar for her so I am making her one.

I am so happy to be almost done with Christmas and my Daughters bday. It's been so much less stressful this yr.

Great lists! My 2 nieces love Ulta. I just get overwhelmed when I go in there LOL

Today was the first time I had been into an Ulta, wow you are right very overwhelming!
Luckily the stuff I wanted was all in one spot. They are having a 5 for $5 sale, so I managed to get some lipglosses and hand lotions etc

Great lists! My 2 nieces love Ulta. I just get overwhelmed when I go in there LOL

I updated the lists and got a few things today;
Lego Toy Story RV set for DS
Anna and Elsa from Frozen 2 for DD2 bday
Frozen dress for DD2 Bday
LOL furniture set Cozy Coupe for DD2 bday
I am done for my DD2 bday and Christmas now, just got to get 2 things for DD1 and 3 things for DS and I am done for the kids.
Still need to figure out what to make for everyone else.
I need to get a little something for my nephew in Australia and we are getting gift cards for my hubby's nephew and neices.

:hi: I wish I was organized. I need to get the brunt of my shopping done next weekend and I'm still lost on what to get my daughter. I'll follow for some ideas ;)

:hi: I wish I was organized. I need to get the brunt of my shopping done next weekend and I'm still lost on what to get my daughter. I'll follow for some ideas ;)

Hi Eve,
Hope you are well, and thank you I am a little late this yr than I usually am but I'm just not stressing about it and just getting a few things at a time, my youngest is into all things LOL and my 12 yr old DD is into Anime. :)

Reactions: Eve
I edited my list and took off the extra Star Wars Lego set for my son, as I was looking over the list and was wondering why my other two have an extra present (we try to stick to same amount each and around the same price)
I had forgot my DD1 had two main presents as the two things she wanted were half the price of my other two's main gifts #-o
And I am wrapping my DD2 lol and mini baby born surprise in one as they were both cheap.

I am trying my best not to go overboard this year so I think one main and 5 smaller things is plenty for them. Plus a few little stocking fillers.

I definitely think that's plenty and when you're getting things you know they like and will enjoy, it's worth so much more :D

I was hoping to have done all of our shopping last week, but ran out of time. Managed to get DS main Lego present and got him two extra small Lego sets.

We sent my nephews Parcel on Friday to Australia, the people at the post office said it should get there in time, I did forget to put bubble wrap in the box so hoping it gets there in one piece!

Tomorrow going to get the last couple things for my DD1. We did order her a hello kitty snack box as I think she will love that!
After that we are done for the kids, my youngest has asked Santa for a new cash register as hers is broken so we may add that to her list. Just need to concentrate on my hubby's fam now.
Thinking of making the adults some apple butter and put it in some nice mason jars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->