Mummies/mommies of twins or multiples?

Wow! That's fantastic. Lucky you!

Hello Everyone!

Great to meet everyone here, especially Moms of Multiples like me. I have triplets, all boys. I love them dearly. :hugs:

BTW, Helen, your twins are sooo cute.

Found out a few weeks ago that I will be having twins in September 08. I have no idea how the hell we will cope in an upstairs 1 bed flat but im sure we will manage. Any pearls of wisdom about twin pregnancy would be greatly recieved.

Found out a few weeks ago that I will be having twins in September 08. I have no idea how the hell we will cope in an upstairs 1 bed flat but im sure we will manage. Any pearls of wisdom about twin pregnancy would be greatly recieved.

Congratulations! I can't think of any great pearls of wisdom other than you get loads of fuss made of you when people know you're carrying two about :lol:

You'll probably deliver before 40 weeks (mine were by planned c-section at 36+6). You'll get more scans in the later stages. If I remember right it was every 4 weeks from 20 weeks and then at some point it went to every 2 weeks which is hugely reassuring. It is possible to deliver naturally but you stand a higher chance of having a section than singleton Mummies.

Have you posted a scan pic up?

:blush: Confession time! :blush:

I REALLY REALLY WANT TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that on my dads side his mum had twins....but thats about the closest I get! :cry: Im going for a scan this thursday I will be just over 6 weeks...so Ive been praying like crazy for there to be 2 inside! :wacko: I know! But I would love it...seeings as I m/c my last pregy :cry1:

Those of you that have them or carrying them :lol: are really lucky! Its such a special privelege (spelling?) to be able to concieve twins! So CONGRATS SWEET PEAS!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have two sets of twins :) 8 year old identical girls, and 11 month old fraternal girl/boy twins.

Congrats to all you mummies expecting twins.. they certainly are a wonderful gift!

Congratulations and welcome to BnB. How old are your little ones?

me i have twins on they was due in december. xx

what does it feel like when u have 2 babies moving around?? Were any of u able to feel them moving before 16 weeks?

what does it feel like when u have 2 babies moving around?? Were any of u able to feel them moving before 16 weeks?

I was able to start feeling my twins @ 11 weeks. Feeling my twins was confusing because at times I got scared I was only feeling 1 and it turned out that I was feeling both in the same area. My twins had seperate sacs and placentas. It was cool when they got bigger because you could see each one moving.

I used to love it when one kicked out and the other one kicked back. I started feeling things at 16 weeks and most of the time I could tell who was who. Mom2pne is right though, when you think you haven't felt one it can be pretty scary.

I've got girl/boy twins who will be 5 in September, Molly and Jack

hey as some prob kno from my other posts... im expecting identical twins xx

WOW Triplets! Thats going to keep you busy! :lol: Congrats to everyone who is expecting twins or multiples! Well done girlies! I wish I could have had twins...but as I already have a toddler Im glad Im only having one :blush: My girlfriend is having twins though...and she has a toddler!
:hug::hug::hug:

i have 3 yr old non-identical twin boys.

i'm nine weeks expecting fraternal twins...and boy am i sick at the moment!!!!!!!!!!and very scared about being a twin mum....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->