• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mummies with no2 when did u feel movement?

littlepeanut1

Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm 16 weeks with baby no2 and can't wait to feel movement. I can't quite remember when I first felt it with my son.

I Am really looking forward to this stage of pregnancy. I feel like I'm in limbo a bit with no movement but next scan not until 20 weeks.

Thanks

I know the limbo feeling! Pregnancy is such a waiting game.
I felt my son at 18 weeks, this one not properly until 19.

Flutters from 13 weeks but kicks from 18 or 19 weeks. I had kicks from my first at 17 weeks. :)

21 weeks with first 18 with second

20 ish this time around, was earlier first time!

22 weeks with my son. I felt flutters this time at 14 weeks. Proper kicks probably starter 18 or so weeks.

With my DD, I didn't feel anything till 20+ and with this pregnancy I felt flutters at around 14 weeks and little kicks at 16-17 weeks

I'm 18 weeks today, and I'm pretty sure I felt something last week. I can't wait for regular movements!

I'm feeling definite flutters the last few days! I think it'll be around 20 wks when I feel what feels more like kicks. Think it was similar last time! Your 2012 due date was the same as mine, she's just turned 5 yesterday :flower:

I'm feeling definite flutters the last few days! I think it'll be around 20 wks when I feel what feels more like kicks. Think it was similar last time! Your 2012 due date was the same as mine, she's just turned 5 yesterday :flower:

Hijacking but omg congratulations!!! :happydance:

No way!

My first came a bit early so he was 5 on 19th September :)

No way!

My first came a bit early so he was 5 on 19th September :)

Ughhhh...I haven't felt anything yet and I'm jealous of everyone who has!! I had a scan today and measured at 16w 5 days (A little ahead) and everything looked great. I remember the doctor saying I had an anterior placenta (?). Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Just ignore me, I'll be sitting over here impatiently waiting...

They're not regular yet, but I'd say I started feeling this baby the same time as my first son. 17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->