Mummy buddy

Rach276

Reaction score
Im so sorry if this isnt alloud here! I didnt want to put it in the pregnancy area because I diddnt think id get any response.

Lol this post is going to make me sound like a bit of a loser! Iv been thinking over the last few days that I know nothing about babies, which is abit scarey seeing as im going to be having one relativly soon lol.

I have a pregnancy buddy but want a mummy buddy! Someone thats been through all the first times and troubles and can help me with my (many) stupid questions :blush:

Feel like such a loser posting this but ah well lol.

I am no expert! But I'll be your mummy buddy if you fancy it!

I don't mind either hun, i'm always around, just pop my a PM if your stuck x

Ditto.

Not to mention most of the Moms that post in here (Baby and Toddlers) are awesome with giving advice. I've posted a few threads myself and everyone is very helpful with ideas and whatnot. :)

i'm always on here so am always willing to lend an ear to an questions! i was 19 when i got pregnant so if you've got any young mum worries i'm here too xx

il help anyone out with their worries weve all been there ourselves so its not stupid *hugs* x

and me....ask away...but im no expert so it will only be my personal advice....xxx

me too :) i'm not much of an expert, but always willing to help :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->