mummy needs a diet buddy starting monday

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
so i put on 4.5 stone during my pregnancy, and not to blame the fact i got pnd but i didnt leave the house for 3 months and didnt get any exercise, im getting so much better and think the final hurdle to make myself feel better is shift this weight

i was big to begin with before my pregnancy, 14 stone, but im 5ft 10m with a bmi of 31 which my midwife sed was just over the overweight line, im now 17,5 stone, i would love to get back to my pre pregnancy weight or maybe a bit more,

so monday (as its payday) im starting slimfast, i also recieved zumba on the xbox for xmas so i will be doing that every day, i have decided only to weigh myself every sunday (havent decided wether morning or evening going to research which is best)

so wish my luck, any other mums out there who r starting monday or r on the slimfast diet want to chat and encourage each other either here or face book just message me

good on you :D

I am in serious need of loosing my baby weight plus some. I'm hoping to start monday as well. If my converter is right I am roughly 12.1 stone at 5 foot 1inch and 31.6 BMI. :S
Wanting to loose 1.1 stone as my short term goal and overall about 3 stone.

I have attempted my weight loss journey a number of times now :S hopefully this one sticks.

me too! i am starting hard core diet and exercise tomorrow! i need to lose 1 stone...1.5 if i wanna be really happy and get into the clothes that fit me just a few months before i got pregnant! seems so little yet soooo much!
good luck ladies,

hi..
me too i need to loose weight..
i will start it on monday..thank for the info guys..

I started mine on fri and have lost 3 pounds so far - I know I ashouldn't weigh more than once a week but who cares!!! I am doing slimming world loosely - just trying to eat low fat reaslly as sometimes I have to grab what i can in a 5 minute window :) I've ordered some exercise DVds too - I want Zumba on the wii fit can you tell me what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->