~Mummy's with 2 (or more) under 3 support thread!~

charlotteb24

Noah & William's Mummy
Reaction score
:flower: Hello!

I know theres a fair few of us out there so i thought why not set up a place where we can have a moan and share advice on all aspects of bringing up children who are so close in age :happydance:

So i shall start! I'm charlotte, 23 years old and have 2 boys aged 2 and 6 weeks and its a mad struggle at the moment but its getting easier!

i dont have 2 under 3 any more (as they are a bit older now) but when DD was DS1 was 1yr 9 months and when DS2 was born DD was 2yrs 8 months! I'm Anne. I'm 33 and have 3 children Dylan 5, Erin 3 and Owen 1 :wave:

charlotte it does get easier :hugs:

there's also this thread : https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/412102-close-age-gap-thread.html though people seem not to be posting on there very much any more!

wow! you must have your hands full! ahh thank for the link hun, it doesnt seem to be a very popular subject in this area of the forum does it! Your kids are beautiful! x

hi im maz i have dd1 17 months dd2 4 months and one in the oven due dd2s 1st birthday

Wow! cpngrats Maz! how spooky you ended up with bump having the same due date as your 2nd daughter! how do u find having the 2 so close together? x

hi maz! you're going to have your hands fuller than ever soon! 3 under 3!!! wow! my friend has 3 under 3 too! 3 under 5 was hard enough so i think you must be supermum!!!

charlotte your kids are gorgeous too! hopefully this thread will keep going!!!

I will be joining here soon enough! My DS is heading for 2 yrs and then my daughter is 10 months old. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->