mums 2b - Milton Keynes due march 2001

I finish work next Friday the 18th. I can't wait, counting down the days! Have you found it hard filling your time now that you've finished, or are you enjoying the rest? What was the labour suites like? We didn't get chance to look around them. Were they very big? x x

Well I found out first hand as I actually went into labour 3 weeks 2 days early on 25th February :eek:

Jack William was born weighing 6lbs - he wasn't feeding too well and unfortunately got jaundice so we had to stay in hospital for a week. We only got home on Friday.

I cannot fault the staff on the delivery suite they were amazing - my labour was very quick and they really helped me get through it. The only pain relief I had was gas and air and a TENS machine.

Dee has also had her baby - she had him on Friday :)

How are you getting on Shelly?

Congratulations to you and Dee, he is gorgeous I'm so happy for you. I'm still waiting, I had to go to ADAU this morning as they thought my waters broke but it turned out to be my mucus plug coming away so hopefully not long now! I'm getting impatient! I hope all is well with you and Jack x x

Hi ladies, I'm Steph, 22, pregnant with my first and live in Loughton :)

I live quite near to the hospital - how about you Steffy?

Have you got a date for your dating scan yet?

Do indeed, 18th July, 2 weeks tomorrow - ahahhhhhh excitment!!!

https://i55.tinypic.com/2h30sn4.jpg
AMAZING!!!

and here they are in all there pride and glory hehe xx

i've just realised im the last in group to have babba, by the time we organize a meet you'll all be back at work.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Awwwwwwwww am so glad that it all went well :) its such an amazing experience isn't it?

I won't be back to work as I was made redundant after I had Jack so my husband and I have agreed I will be a stay at home mum for the time being. When you have had your baby we will be starting to think about our number two :haha:

Are you still up for meeting up one day?

i am deffo! At the rate i'm going i'm gonna be sacked soon :( had so much time off due to MS and hospital treatment, they probably cant wait to get shot of me

They can't sack you because of that - do they know you are pregnant? They have to allow you the time off for hospital appointments by law they cannot refuse you having it - they might not like it but tough.

Just let me know when you fancy meeting up - I am free most days so am pretty flexible about times etc.

Oh also I have a load of pregnancy magazines (Prima Baby/Pregnancy and Birth etc) that I have read and don't need. I don't know if they would be useful to you at all? Would give you plenty of info for your pregnancy and save you some money too :)

sounds great! Well listen I drop you a message shortly with my mobile number so we can organize a meet up. Thanks for the add on FB by the way, Jack is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! oh AND I have some really fab advice for you and your weight loss goal ;-)

Oh they know I am pregnant, but they are very sneaky about getting around loop holes and such. But we shall see, hopefully i'll be able to stick at my job till after baby is born. I would LOVE to be a stay at home mum, but I guess we shall see when the time comes nearer as to whether we can afford it with the mortgage and car etc etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->