Mums been to a spiritualist

Lisa2701

Reaction score
So my mum went to a psychic tonight (not something she 'really' believes in but she was curious). So among other things the psychic told her that I have a son (which I do) and that I'm pregnant (which obviously I am). According to the psychic I am going to have another boy but that I will go onto have a third which will be a girl. We will soon know as I have a gender scan booked on Xmas eve :D DH and I have always said two children although since falling pregnant he has "joked" about if this is a boy we should try again for a girl - always thought never say never but I'm not THAT desperate for a girl so who knows... Time will tell no doubt 😄

Anyone else had predictions like this?

Ooooo exciting!! Years ago I (stupidly) paid for some online BFP predictions when I was TTC! I was quite desperate to be honest at that time. None of them came true as it took us four long years to conceive our first child! They all predicted bfps within a few months of me asking.

I think psychic predictions in person are different though. I'm a sceptic with a hint of optimism about psychics!!

Ooooo exciting!! Years ago I (stupidly) paid for some online BFP predictions when I was TTC! I was quite desperate to be honest at that time. None of them came true as it took us four long years to conceive our first child! They all predicted bfps within a few months of me asking.

I think psychic predictions in person are different though. I'm a sceptic with a hint of optimism about psychics!!

Oh I like that description! I persons ally have never been to a psychic, although I am curious, think I could fun proving/disproving their predictions but I wouldn't take it too seriously to be honest. Guess you could say I too am a sceptic with a "slither" of optimism I guess you'd say and let's face it, she has a 50/50 chance of getting it right :haha: I think I'm having a girl, as does pretty much everyone who knows but we could all be wrong lol. Never seen myself with 3 kids but never say never, who knows if I had another boy. Was talking to a friend the other day and she was saying her husband is going to get the snip once they've had their second and I was saying Im just not ready to shut the door on a possibility of more so it's obviously there in my mind somewhere even if I don't know it lol. :haha:

I find that being pregnant makes me more 'in-tune'. I know when things will happen, or what hubby/friends are going to say before they even say it. It freaks out my hubby because he's a skeptic as well, but I'm slowly pulling him over to my side with some of the things we've experienced since being together.

My friend is a psychic and palm reader, and she's very accurate. She predicted I would be on bed-rest with this pregnancy, so we'll see!

That sounds so awesome! I believe in psychics, but I believe that very few are the real deal. I've actually contemplated going to one before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->