Mums just announced she's 19 weeks pregnant! I'm 14 weeks! Aghh

November29th

Reaction score
I'm soo happy for her as she has a mc last year and didn't think he's be able to conceive again! So I thought right it's safe for me to start trying now and she just informed me she's already 5 weeks ahead! It's going to be soo weird! Not sure why I've poste just had to tell someone!! X

How absolutely amazing! Huge congrats to you both, what a lovely experience it will be! xx

haha thats mad! I cant imagine my mum telling me shes preg, so weird. (shes 51 and menopausal so its out of the question anyway). Your LOs auntie will be a couple of weeks older, haha.

No Shes 5 weeks ahead so Hers will be a few weeks older than mine thank god otherwise the whole auntie/uncle thing would be a bit odd lol!

thats what I said!

Yeh!!

Wow, how weird!

My mum is 63!!!:flower:

Lol well mums 39 she had me young I'm 21 now! Oh yeah misread didn't see you put auntie thought it sed your lil one will be few weeks older lol soz :p

My nan and my auntie were pregnant at the same time, like 40 years ago when my auntie was a teen mum (18) and nan early 40s. My Nan gave birth 3 months before her. It must be so strange, but i bet it'll being you loads closer!

Well he lives in Wales and me 200 miles away! We are pretty close but I think it's going to make us loads closer! Bit of a pain as she would like me to be her birth partner and visa versa but it's going to be bit close!! And will I scare myself lol!

I went to a wedding 80 miles away when i was a couple of weeks off due, life is for living and sometimes you don't get a second chance to be part of someone's special time in their life. First babies don't come in a few hours, so highly likely you'd get loads of warning if you go into labour. I say go for it, take your notes and partner/birth partner, and enjoy watching an experienced Mum labour - it'll be inspirational and will prepare you better than you think :)

My mom had my little sister when I was 18, 11 months later I had my son, was a little weird having them so close and the auntie/nephew thing, shes more like a niece than a little sister lol
Congratulations to you both :)

WOW thats amazing! Congrats to you both. Id die if my Mum said she was pregnant lol x

Thankyou! It's still not sunk in! She's trying to get round the fact she's going to be a mum again and a grandma within a month! Ouch lol

Thats fab, My OHs mum was due on the 27th she is getting induced on monday, so my little boys uncle will be 3 months older ... which i think is fab because i get all the hand me downs and he will always have a friend :)
Will be really nice that you have someone so close to share it all with too especially since she has done it all before.
Congrats to you both xx

Same thing happened with me and my mum when I had my DD!! Lol would have been brilliant but unfortunately she mc at about 8 weeks :( x

WOW! Thats amazing & what a story for the little ones when theyre grown up :D xx

Hey!! That happened me in 09 I went to visit my mum to tell her I was pregnant and I bet around the bush for too long!!!it was on the tip of my Tongue when next thing she say "your going to be a big Sis again!" I nearly fell off the chair!couldn't rain on her parade so waited another couple of weeks to tell her she'd be a mum again and a granny and turn 40 in the space of a few weeks!! I thought it would be weird but we both had boys,her little lad is 3mths older than mine and they have great fun now!me and mum were never really that close before this and now we are always on the phone and get on great!!anytime we meet anyone and tell them they think it's so funny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->