Mums just announced she's 19 weeks pregnant! I'm 14 weeks! Aghh

I think that's amazing!! It will be fun!!!

i would imagine it to be a really lovely experience for you both!

My Dh has 2 aunts who are only a couple of years older, they're more like cousins to be honest and it was really nice for him growing up!! I can imagine how strange it will be for you but hey, it could be an amazing experience :)

My LOS oldest uncle will be 17 and her youngest Aunt just turned 2 on Friday lol...im glad though so she will have someone atleast within a few years of her age to play with once she is older

My aunty has 2 boys (my cousins), Tyler (he's 5) has a nephew that is 1 year older than him and 3 (soon to be 4) nephews younger than him. Mathew (he's 4 months old) has 4 nephews that are older than him and one on the way that will be younger lol. It's cuz my uncle remarried my aunty (his 3rd wife :/) and already had 3 other kids, oneis a year older than me (she's 24), one that is 18 and one that's 16. His daughter has 4 boys and one On the way lol.

It's kinda confusing! But it's also amazing that your mum is pregnant! She must be quite young... My mum is 45 and has had a hysterectomy so no more for her lol.

Congrats to you both!!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back