Mums Newest Addition - Updated!!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We went over to see Dogbert yesterday and took Mum again and on the way back to give Jane the house keys, one of the helpers wandered out with this little "thing" on a lead!! The 3 of us all just looked and asked "what is it" :lol:

None of us have ever seen a tiny puppy Greyhound so it could have been that but it didn't quite look like it. Anyway, they have it there under the pretence of it being an Italian Greyhound (which are tiny) crossed with a Chiauau but its definately got more of the Chiauau in it!!

So, Mum totally falls in love with it and the next minute we are walking this stupid looking little dog around this massive field!!!

The long and short of it is she has a home visit on Friday if it goes well (which no one thinks it wont) he is hers!!!!

He stands at 14" high, is 18 months old (fully grown) and has a willy so big that he has had to have an op to reduce its size and tuck most of it away but it still hangs out frequently :rofl:

She always did find the rejects of society!! He is very sweet though and maybe just what is needed at the minute...

Meet Roo:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Roo.jpg

xxx

Oh pops! I am laughing so hard i am crying! On first glance at the piccie i thought he was showing his man hood for all to see!!!!!! I have such a dirty mind!! Then i realised what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else or was it just me????

He is so gorgeous i'm not surprised your mum fell in love with him xxxx

Oh pops! I am laughing so hard i am crying! On first glance at the piccie i thought he was showing his man hood for all to see!!!!!! I have such a dirty mind!! Then i realised what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else or was it just me????

He is so gorgeous i'm not surprised your mum fell in love with him xxxx

:rofl: :rofl:

You are lucky its away in the pic!! Believe me, it was more difficult to get one of it hiding than not!!!!

xxx

My brother is so excited he is out sorting a few bits in the garden today that he could have nipped out of so that when the home visit happens on Friday, there is nothing that can go against them!!!

He is clearing a space in his bedroom so he can sleep in there so as to not make the cats jealous....

He is almost 25 and 6ft plus!! What I'll give to see him with Roo on a lead :rofl:

x

Awwwww....:cloud9:

He is just soo cute! Bless him! I really hope everything goes well at the home visit on Friday for your Mum! :D
xx

Updated to say she got him :happydance:

They took him for his home visit this morning and were more than happy to leave him there! She is on Cloud 9 bless her which is good with everything that is going on.

Off up to see him tomorrow - him and Dogbert were introduced at the rescue centre as they though they would be seeing a lot of each other so we'll take her to see her mate!!

x

aww bless lol!!! very cute though :) my dog always has his iggle out :blush: its so embarrassing :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->