muscle pull ??

drea.wilson

Reaction score
i will be 22 weeks pregnant tomorrow and for the last month my lower stomach feels like i pulled something its not painfull and it feels like i need to strech .. it only happens when i turn at night in bed and when i get up or sit down.. i figure its becuase im drowing .. i havent told my dr about it but have has 2 ultrasounds in the last month and everything is great ... my next apt i will ask about it .. any one have this before ?

Not sure what you mean by drowning...

I have been having a similar issue. My doctor said it was my uterus stretching. I never had this with my first pregnancy but I had a c-section. He said the scar on my uterus stretching could make it feel more like apulling and that there may be a few adhesions on the scar or something. Is this your first pregnancy?

It's just your abs stretching every woman experiences it

i meant growning .. sorry ... and this is my first pregnancy .. my mom tells me all the time its just me growing and getting bigger but just wanted to see if anyone had this same thing too ;)

haha I kept trying to figure out what you meant. I kept thinking 'crowning' nope that can't be right :haha: baby brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->