muscle pulling sensation

T

tinytoes

today when I've moved all of a sudden I've felt a kind of pulling feeling - like when you pull a muscle - right down low on my belly.
It's mostly on one side but a bit on both.

Is it too early for it to be tendon things? I thoguht I'd read somewhere that in teh 9th week these thigns are to be expected but now I can't find it...

It's not a cramp like period pains, justa pulling sensation when I move suddenly.....

No doubt I'm worryign unnecssarily...again!:dohh:

Can't say i have experienced this..... although i have decided not to worry about anything unless i was in real pain,

I wouldn't worry.

in my stomach i just get like little flutters now and again, weird feeling... and My Pelvic bone throbs quite a lot too!

I had like a pulling pressure pain...it's gone now but it would of went away when I rested completely...you could try taking it easy if you can..hope it goes soon xx

I've had this now for a couple of weeks if I move in the wrong way!! I just thought it was one of those normal pregnancy things and didn't pay much mind to it. :rofl:

It is all due to the hormones, muscles and ligaments going thru changes hun! x

very normal ive had it throughout my pregnancy if i get up too quickly etc its the stretching pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->