Muslim/Arabic Girls Name Help!

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
Need help choosing a lovely muslim/arabic baby girls name.
I was told girl at my 20 week scan but 'just incase' they were wrong I have chosen a boys name but cant for the life of me find a nice girls name! Lol
Any suggestions? Possibly starting with A but other suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!

Not very clued up on muslim/arabic names, i only know a couple of muslim Arabic couples and most of them have boys, but the few i do know have lovely names,
layel, ameera and dalia x

Thank you :) ameera is my cousins name and we have an aisha in the family already lol not too keen on the others but ayana sounds quite nice never heard that before

Aaliyah, Abia, Abida, Abir, Adhara, Aini, Alhena,Aliya, Alzina, Anisa, Atifa, Azuza and Azusena.

I love Adhara....and Lyla as an alternative lettered name.

It doesn't start with an A, but my coworker is Shehla (pronounced shell-uh). It means big eyes. Hee hee. Good luck.

Alia (Ah-lee-ya)
Nazanin (Naz-neen)
Sarah (Sahr-rah)
Mariam (Mar-ee-um)
Nikou (Nee-koo)

Aiza
Abia
Asfia

My personal fave is Almira, meaning princess!

I used to work for a lady named Abir, love her name.

Amsah, Ayah, and Asma are also pretty.

I know it's not an A name, but we discussed the possibility of the name Zaina for our baby girl. It means beautiful. :) Good luck on name ideas!

Amal, Amira, and Asma are my favorites with A. I also like Leila, Sophia, Yasmine, Ilham, and Dahlia.

Girls I know are: Sana (lots and lots, very popular name), Fatima, Nadia, Miriam, Ifrah, Arooj, Uzma, Najma, Samina, Hamara, Atya, Assia, Zahida.

There is a Muslim girl in my class named Rawan (pronounced Rah-Wahn) and I always thought it was beautiful! I also work with a Parwin and a Helai (pronounced hay-lye).

Assalaamu alaykum

I know this thread is a little old now but I couldn't help but post. I was actually looking out for a muslim name thread hehe!

I think firstly, it is good to look at the names of the pious women of the past and hope that our children will posess such qualities that those honourable women did.
Or, choosing names with a good meaning with the intention that the child will get the barakah of that name

I love: Maryam, Asiyah, Hafsah, Nusaybah, Sumayyah, Fatimah, Saalihah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->